✮.*・。゚MILKSHAKE ✮.*・。゚

tommy held out his phone , open on instagram. he was on amelie's account. it was a picture of oscar kissing a girl. the caption read " happy 1 year baby. i love you 🥰❤️"

" 1 year?" i said, taking the phone out of tommy's hand. " but we only broke up 7 months ago."
" i'm so sorry mae." tommy said, wrapping his arms around me in a hug. i hugged back.
" it's alright. i don't care." i wasn't lying, i didn't feel upset, i just felt a bit angry. he convinced me he had changed. i grabbed my own phone and called oscar, telling him to come over.

while we waited for him to arrive, i asked tommy a question.
" hey, are you okay?"
" yea, why do you ask?" he replied.
" well, you seemed to really like amelie -" i was interrupted by tommy bursting out laughing.
" where did you get that impression?" he said. i laughed a little.
" you don't like her?" i asked , quite confused.
" god no! i like somebody else." he responded.
" oh, cool." i tried to hide my disappointment. he likes somebody else. for god's sake, of course he does. oscar was right, nobody likes me.

suddenly, oscar knocked on the door. i got up and opened it, quickly pulling him inside. i faced him, taking a deep breath. i pretended to lean in and kiss him, but at the last moment i pulled away. oscar still has his eyes closed , thinking we were about to kiss, when i slapped him. hard. i slapped him once more, before he opened his eyes and tried to raise his hand to fight back.

quickly, tommy grabbed some ice cubes out of the freezer. he ran over and shoved them down oscar's t-shirt back.
oscar immediately shivered and began to run towards the door.
" sorry man. thought you might like some ice for your injuries." tommy sarcastically apologised as oscar ran out of the apartment. i walked over to the door, a milkshake in my hand and called oscar's name.

he turned around and i poured my milkshake over the top of his head.
" bye bye." i smiled, closing the door. he stood staring shocked at the door. me and tommy burst out hysterically laughing.

✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚

me and tommy were sitting on the sofa in the living room, watching friends as usual, when somebody knocked at the door.
tommy stood up and walked over.
" hello thomas!" i heard julie say. i immediately got up and ran to greet her.
" JULIE!" i screamed, hugging her. she laughed and hugged me back. i pulled out of the hug.
" right! i just came to tell you that your apartment is fixed now, so you can move back in." she said to tommy. the smile on my face disappeared.
" oh, right. thank you, but is it alright if i stay here and don't move back?" he asked, the smile on my face appeared again and i enthusiastically nodded.
" of course that's alright dear! " she grinned. julie then left and tommy closed the door behind her.

" you're staying?" i grinned.
" if that's alright?" he asked, smiling slightly.
" of course!" i said enthusiastically, hugging him. he hugged me back just as tight.

✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚

" hey mae?" tommy said, walking into my room.
" yea?" i asked, looking up from my phone as i sat on my bed.
" i was thinking, because it's nearly christmas. why don't we have all our friends round and we can have a massive christmas party?" he explained.
" yes! that's such a good idea!" i smiled, remembering something, " WAIT! we need to go get a christmas tree! "
tommy checked the date on his phone, 29th November.
" you're right! let's go." he said, walking out of my room to go put on his shoes.

✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚

emily's corner

i don't rlly like this chapter 😓
next chapter is important so please read it! it's technically not a chapter but please read!

okay, love u guys!!