✮.*・。 ゚ICE SKATING ✮.*・。゚

tommy has been living in my apartment for around a month now, and we've grown really close. in fact, i would even consider him one of my best friends now. i honestly can't believe we used to hate each other, it feels like we've known each other forever.

" maeee!!" tommy whined, standing in front of the tv screen, trying to make me pay attention to him.
" ugh! move out the way." i jokingly pretended to be mad that he was blocking my view of ' friends ' .
tommy sighed and collapsed onto the sofa next to me.
" i'm bored." he complained, head against a sofa cushion, slightly muffling his voice. i paused the show, i had the best idea ever.
" let's go ice skating!" i grinned. i loved ice skating.
" yes!!" tommy shouted excitedly, immediately getting up and running to grab his coat.
i ran into my room to change out of my pyjamas into some other clothes.

( this is the outfit i'm choosing, if you really dislike it you can imagine mae wearing something else though! :D )

✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚

tommy's pov

i stood my the door, waiting for mae to hurry up. she came running out of her room and walked over to the door where i stood. i stared at her in awe. she looked so pretty.

i have to admit, recently i've been gaining a tiny crush on her. but i won't tell her until i'm sure she likes me back.

" shall we?" i ask, pretending to be posh.
" we shall." she said, grabbing my hand and walking out the apartment with me.

✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚

( back to mae's pov )

we sat in the back of a cab, waiting to arrive. i had both of my earbuds in, until one got pulled out by tommy. he took it out of my ear, and placed it in his own.
i was used to this by now though. i turned up my volume slightly and turned on my phone screen, tilting it so that tommy could read the name of the song.

" best friend , by rex orange county. like us!" tommy laughed. i laughed along too.
" we're here." the taxi drive said, turning around to look at us and smiling slightly.
" i remember when i was your age and in love." he smiled.
" oh we're not-" i began.
" thank you." tommy said , passing him £20 for the ride before opening the door and stepping out, helping me out after him.

we entered the ice skating building, paying for our skates and walking inside. tommy shivered slightly when he walked in and i laughed.
" it's not funny it's fucking freezing!." he shouted, getting a lot of looks from strangers. i slammed my hand over his mouth.
" shut up! there's kids around!" i lectured, trying not to laugh.
" sorry!" he whispered once i removed my hand.

we sat on a bench and put on our skates. i began to think about what that taxi driver had said, and why tommy didn't deny it. part of me wished we were dating. wait! what am i even thinking? tommy doesn't like me like that.

wait. do i like tommy?

shit.

" let's go onto the ice now!" tommy smiled, tapping me on the shoulder.
" okay." i said, not looking him in the eyes. we both stood up and walking over to the entrance. i calmly stepped onto the ice, completely stable. tommy however, stood on the ice and immediately began to wobble. he screamed as he almost fell over. i quickly grabbed his hands and guided him away from the entrance.

he seemed to calm down slightly as we skated. i let go of one of his hands, so he grabbed onto the side with one of them, still holding my other hand. he wobbled a bit, but overall he was quite stable.

✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚

tommy and me sat at a table by the side of the rink, waiting for our pizza to arrive from the small restaurant inside the building. suddenly, i spotted oscar on the ice , looking at me.
" i'm gonna go to the toilet, i'll be back in a bit." i said, getting up and quickly walking away. i ran into the women's bathrooms and into a cubicle, locking the door behind me.

i took deep breathes and counted to 10, that was a method that always helped me.
" okay, i'll go back out and go to tommy straight away, tell him oscar is here and he'll leave with me. oscar won't come near us because he'll be too scared after last time." i thought to myself, devising a plan in my head. i went over it a couple more times before stepping out of the cubicle, washing my hands (because i touched the door and didn't want any germs on my hands)and exiting the women's bathrooms.

i immediately spotted oscar exiting the rink, and walked the opposite way to him, trying to keep out of his eye sight. sadly , it failed and he began to follow me.
" shit." i said, speeding up my walking until i made it over to the table.
only, i didn't just see tommy sitting there. he had a girl sitting next to him, her hand on his arm.

✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚

emily's corner

OKAY
so we know they both like each otherr, but who tf is that girl?

i'm pretty happy with this chapter overall, there will probably be another one or two out today because i've got a ton of motivation to write and i'm lonely and bored so yipee!