✮.*・。゚THE KISS ✮.*・。

( basically idk how to explain how they are sitting in this chapter but i'll try my hardest rn. so basically in the kitchen there is the cupboards and then an island counter in the middle. mae's back is leaning on the island counter and her feet are near the cupboards and tommy's back is on the cupboards and his feet are near the island counter! so basically they are next to each other and facing each other.)

me and tommy sat together on the kitchen floor in our pyjamas. it was currently 3am and we both couldn't sleep so we sat together and just talked.

" i'm scared of the future." i admitted.
" me too." tommy agreed. " what do you want your future to be like anyway?"
" well, i want to have a husband who loves me and a couple kids. and we'll live in a big house here in brighton and we'll paint it a pretty shade of blue so it stands out against all the other houses." i rambled.

" that sounds nice." tommy smiled softly. i hummed in response.
" i want the same thing." he continued. i smiled at him.

" i just don't know if it will happen because i feel like nobody will ever love me." i sighed.
" what do you mean?" tommy asked, looking slightly sad.
" i mean, every single relationship i've been in ended up toxic , or they cheated on me. i just feel like nobody will ever want to be with me forever." i explained. tommy held my hand gently.

" i'll love you forever." he smiled softly. i sat forwards slightly and so did tommy. before i knew it, his lips were on mine.

once we pulled away, he sat with this stupidly cute grin on his face. i couldn't help but smile.
" so what does this mean?" he asked.
" what do you want it to mean?" i said softly. he held both my hands.
" mae, will you be my girlfriend?" he looked me in the eyes. i nodded my head enthusiastically before kissing him again.

✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚

" i have the best idea!" i said to tommy.
" what is it?" he asked.
" okay , how about we call toby, ranboo and bill and you know, do all that couple stuff and see if they realise we are dating now!"
tommy grabbed his phone and set up a group facetime. once everybody picked up, he moved our camera to show us both sitting together on the sofa, tommy's arms around me.

" hey guys-" bill began, before covering his mouth with his hand.
" hey, what's up?" i asked them. bill just stammered some incoherent words.
" are you guys..?" toby said.
" are we what?" tommy replied.
" are you dating?" ranboo asked. me and tommy laughed, before nodding.

the guys' reactions were priceless. bill gasped so much that he fell off his chair, ranboo stood up and started dancing and tubbo began to cheer.

✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚

emily's corner

okay so i finally made them kiss and start dating!!!!!

i'm thinking i might make a sequel to this book once i finish it, but i still have a lot more chapters that i wanna write for this book :)

it's a very short chapter so sorryyy

opinions ??

love uuuu