✮.*・。゚ NEW ROOMATE ✮.*・。゚

i woke up to the sun shining on my face. my eyes squinted, i tapped my phone screen to turn it on. the time read "10:27 am " . i yawned and sat up in bed, stretching my arms. suddenly, my stomach growled indicating my hunger.
" fuckk i'm starving." i mumbled. i decided to bake something easy for my breakfast, pancakes will do.

i stumbled my way to my small kitchen in my apartment , turning on the kettle to make a cup of tea. i grabbed the ingredients i needed and began to make the pancake batter.

✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚

i posted a picture of my pancakes to my instagram story before grabbing cutlery from my drawer and heading to sit at my desk in my bedroom

i posted a picture of my pancakes to my instagram story before grabbing cutlery from my drawer and heading to sit at my desk in my bedroom. i opened the curtains to let more sunlight in and my window, smelling the fresh ocean air.

i sat down in my office chair at the desk and began eating my pancakes, fork in one hand, my phone in the other. i scrolled through instagram, liking a few posts here and there. suddenly, a message from bill appeared at the top of my screen.

BILL!! 💗🙄 @mae & friends
maeee have you got an answer from tommy yet?

" oh shit." i said under my breath. i shoved some more pancake in my mouth, almost forgetting how to chew. i completely forgot i messaged tommy. i quickly exited instagram and opened my twitter app , going to my dms. and there sat a message from tommyinnit at the top. i decided to try and joke with him.

tommy @tommyinnit

hi, do i know you? :)

yes, i'm " just another small streamer with like 5 viewers."

what?

do you not remember?

no
i remember
did you really take that to heart?

was i not meant to?

no
obviously not
are you dumb or something

u should really think about what you say to other people
u really hurt my feelings

oh boo hoo
you gonna go cry about it?

you're a fucking dick.

what?
i didn't mean it
i'm sorry.
mae?
hello?
mae??
i can see you're reading my messages.
dramatic much.

you blocked this user. tap to unblock.

i screenshotted our conversation and send it on the groupchat with bill, ranboo and toby.