Chapter 1

It was 5am and Hanguang-jun has woken up. Blinking his eyes open he breaks out of the daze.

Something was definitely wrong but what is it. Ah yes, his husband is missing. Wei Ying always wakes up very late and yet he's gone. Is he planning to do something?

The room was messy with the activities that the did yesterday and a blanket curled at the corner of the bed. That blanket was kinda moving? What is it? Did Wei Ying create something? When he takes that blanket he sees something small and some soft silky black hair. It looks like a boy. But wait, it is a boy, more precisely the little guy looks very much like his beloved Wei Ying! Did Wei Ying turn into a kid?

He noticed he was still sleeping so he didn't disturb his little Bunny's sleep. He kept a pillow at the edge of the bed so Wei Ying wouldn't roll off. He didn't know what was happening. Wei Ying suddenly turned into a kid. He still didn't know whether he still has his memories or not.

While he was sunk deep in his thoughts he suddenly heard some whimpering noises. He looked around and saw Wei Ying curled up like a Ball and crying. He was still sleeping, that means he must have a nightmare. Oh, how it hurts him to see Wei Ying in pain or in suffering. Whatever made Wei Ying cry he'd gladly stand against it to protect him. He quickly went over and wiped his tears with his thumb.

He says "don't be scared". He isn't exactly good with words and he doesn't know how to comfort kids but whatever it takes to make Wei Ying happy he'll surely do it.

Wei Ying starts to whimper,"go away! I'm hungry! Please don't bite!" Fresh tears start to pour from his eyes.

Lan Wangji thinks, so it's the dogs,"Wei Ying, don't be scared, the dogs are gone"

Wei Ying slowly opens his eyes. His beautiful shimmering silver eyes still watery due to the heavy crying. He stares at Lan Wangji for a while and Lan Wangji stares back. Silver meets Amber and finally Wei Ying breaks the silence, "Are you an angel?"

Lan Zhan is startled with the reply. He thought that Wei Ying might be scared to see a stranger but he looks mesmerized.
He replies,"No" and Wei Ying says,
"really?, But you are wearing pretty white clothes and you look really pretty too! But if you aren't an angel what should I call you??? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... Oh I know! You're pretty Gégé!" Lan Zhan lips immediately curl up.

"Wei Ying can call whatever he wants" he says with a slight smile. "WOAH! So u know my name is Wei Ying! And pretty Gégé I forgot to ask you. Where am I? Did you save me from the dogs?"

"The last thing that happened was you being chased by dogs?" Lan Zhan asks.

"Yea! The dogs are super scary and they bite me and take my food..."replies Wei Ying with trembling hands still shaking with fear.

Lan Zhan keeps his hands over Wei Ying's tiny ones and rubs them and says "don't worry, from now on there'll be no more dogs and Wei Ying can eat how much ever he wants."

Wei Ying's face becomes very happy and he gives a big smile which can melt any heart.
( My heart melted and evaporated😂. Such a smile)

And yes they've been having an emotional moment and Wei Ying is stark naked and rolled up in blankets but shushhhhhhh!!!! They're having da wangxian moment!

But first lan Wangji has to give Wei Ying some clothes. He searchs in the wardrobe and finds what he's looking for. It was A-yuan's old uniform. He wore it when he was little. This should fit Wei Ying.

He then saw Wei Ying who was still very sleepy. He's not used to getting up so late. "Wei Ying, come here and wear these" Wei Ying saw the dress and said" A-Ying can wear them?" Lan Zhan replied "mn". Wei Ying happily wore the clothes and said with a big smile "thank you pretty Gégé!" Lan Zhan replied " anything for Wei Ying".

Then Wei Ying says slowly "pretty Gégé you know who I am right? Then do you know where my A-Die and A-Niang are? They said that they'd come back but they still didn't"
Wei Ying says with with watery eyes
"Maybe they didn't like A-Ying and they left me?"

That hits like an arrow in Lan Wangji's heart to see his Wei Ying nearly in tears. He's been waiting for his parents so long and had no one to take care of him. "Wei Ying, your parents are just really far away. They can't come back because they're busy. I know your parents love you a lot. Because Wei Ying is an amazing person"says lan zhan.

"Really? Then you won't leave A-Ying right? Asks Wei Ying. Lan Zhan replies " always and forever with Wei Ying" then suddenly Wei ying's stomach grumbled "oops, A-ying is really hungry!"says Wei Ying. "Will bring Wei Ying some food, wait here ok?"replies lan Zhan. Wei Ying eagerly nods his head.

But he suddenly says "I'll come with you!" Lan Wangji didn't want to make Wei Ying sad so he sighs and say "fine, but be careful" and they enter out of the jingshi.

Y'all this is my first time writing fanfiction and English isn't my mother tongue so I dunno bout grammatical mistakes! And this might be updated once in a week or once in two weeks. I've school and stuff and I'm like, really busy soo yeaahhh. I dunno why but i suddenly wrote in an impulse.
And would you guys want hualian here? Or we can just go with characters from only MDZS.

Anyways thanks for reading!

And thanks for my friend @ChenWenxing for helping me! Go check out her stories they're so freaking good!