Chapter 12

Lan Wangji, Jiang Cheng, Wei Ying, Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi and Jin Ling flew over from the Cloud Recesses to the Lotus pier on their swords with Lan Wangji carrying Wei WuXian. The scent of the Lotus floating on the waters filled the air. The deciples bathing in the waters stood up at the sight of their sect leader and Hanguang Jun to pay them respect. Jiang Cheng raised his hand to dismiss them and all the deciples went back. The weather was humid, the air was hot and yet Lan Wangji looked as if he was made of Frost, cold and aloof. But if Wei WuXian was in his original state of mind he's notice  Lan Wangji's eyebrows scrunched up slightly and would know taht he was concerned about something. Yet Wei WuXian was now a child who's carefree about the wordly and his own troubles, his memories and body gone.

They walked around the pier with Lan Wangji holding Wei WuXian's hand, Jiang Cheng walking beside Lan wangji and the trio walking behind them both. Then Wei WuXian suddenly tugged Lan Wangji's sleeve. "Does a-Ying have a little brother?" Lan Wangji and Jiang Cheng seem to be taken aback. Lan Wangji then asked, "Yes, why do you ask?" "a-ying had a dream where I had brother. He looked like grape gege..." A sudden thought then struck Lan Wangji that maybe Wei Ying is regaining his memories through his dreams.
"Mn....." Then Wei Ying spoke again. "If a-Ying had a brother, where is he?" Lan wangji patted Wei Ying's head gently. "You'll see him"
Then some female deciples passing by greeted Lan Wangji and Jiang Cheng. But when they caught sight of Wei Ying they cooed and pinched his cheek. "Aw look at this cutie. He even looks kinda like Wei Qianbei." Sizhui smiled nervously at that comment. Then those female deciples waved to Wei Ying and walked away.

While the trio was trailing behind Hamguang Jun and Jiang Cheng, Jin Ling's hand brushed against Lan Sizhui's hand by accident. Lan Sizhui then interwined their fingers together without himself knowing. Then Sizhui realised what he was doing and withdrew his hand. "Sorry, that must've been uncomfortable for you..." Jin Ling didn't know know what or how to respond and they just walked in silence for a couple of seconds. Then he made up his mind and pulled back Lan Sizhui's hand in his hold and turned his head away blushing like a maiden as he mumbled, "it wasn't uncomfortable...I liked it..." A slight blush appeared on Sizhui's face as he smiled. "Oh...ok"

Lan Jingyi was just third wheeling with a look that says, "I'm done with this shit". He then exasperatly sighs and rolls his eyes. "Urgh fuck you both! Get a room" Jin Ling then replies with a smirk. " You know, you're starting to act more and more like jiujiu, except he's not single" Jiang Cheng then chocked on his spit when he heard this and turned his head to glare at Jin ling. Lan Wangji stared at Lan Jingyi intensely and Jingyi then realised he cursed in front of Wei Ying. Then his sight moved on to Sizhui and Jin Ling holding hands and yet he didn't comment on it. But if Wei Wuxian were here he'd know with one look that Lan Wangji was planning for someone's wedding.

Wei Ying then noticed the deciples having fun in the waters so he tilted his head up to Lan Wangji's height. "Can a-Ying play there too?" Lan Wangji hesitated. "It's not safe" then Wei Ying pouted his eyes shone and he looked like he was about to cry. "Ok......" He then hung his head low, feeling dejected. Jiang Cheng just watched all this drama and sighed. "The deciples will watch over him. Besides, the water in that area is shallow." Lan wangji then nodded and knelt down to reach Wei Ying's height and then patted his head. "You should be very careful Wei Ying" Wei Wuxian laughed merrily and he threw his arms around Lan Wangji's neck. "Ofcourse pretty gege! Thank you!" Lan Wangji then stood up and glanced at the trio. "Take care of him" They nodded but then the sighed, not ready for Wei Ying's another round of shenanigans. Then Wei Ying ran around and jumped in the pool of water where all the deciples were while shouting "what the fuck". The trio kept an eye on Wei Ying and the deciples laughed and played with the troublemaker. Wei Ying splashed the water on the deciples and they grinned mischievously and splashed the water back.  Seeing that things were going smoothly-

...well...somewhat smoothly because just then Lan Jingyi pushed Jin Ling into the lake, laughing like a maniac and Jin Ling shouted, cursing out Lan Jingyi (no doubt Wei Ying will repeat those words) and grabbed his ankle and pulled him in too. Sizhui just sighed tiredly and yet he smiled at the sight before him. Everyone here was carefree without any worries. He only hoped that things could always go on like this, his loved ones and others just being ecstatic like now, enjoying their lives without any troubles. Jiang Cheng and Lan Wangji went inside the library to search for scrolls that might be helpful with changing Wei Ying back to normal.

Some time passed by and all of a sudden dark clouds surrounded the sky, with thunder striking loudly and the waters swirling furiously forming a vortex. The deciples were in panic about not knowing what's happening. Lan Sizhui jumped into the water and swam fast to grab a hold of Wei Ying, Jin Ling, Jingyi and the deciples helping him yet the vortex only seemed to be targetting Wei Ying. He let out a panicked cry and swam towards Sizhui but unfortunately he gets sucked into the vortex and disappears with tears on his face. "Baba!" Sizhui lets out a desperate cry. The water was calm again, the dark clouds moving away and everything returned to how it was except Wei Ying wasn't there. Everyone's face was pale and Sizhui looked like he was about to cry. He then shouted to the deciples, "look for him deep under the lake!" Sizhui felt weak in the knees, he felt dizzy and everything was blurry yet he and the others rushed to inform to Lan Wangji and Jiang Cheng, with their expressions gloomy. Even they didn't want to believe their Wei Qianbei has been seperated from them, yet again...

***

"The first part of our plan has been successful gege." The person was knelt down with their head lowered near the foot of the throne, their voice was cold and it didn't contain any emotions as if they're a puppet.

There was another person who was sitting on a throne, he looked down at the figure kneeling, their voice sounded amused and playful yet it sounded cruel. "Well well...we should proceed to part two then shouldn't we?" He said with a malicious grin on his face, his eyes lit up with excitement.

"Yes I believe he'll be teleported to that realm where we made deals with him"

"Well I hope he makes things interesting...How old will that bastard be when he reaches there?"

"If it was how we had previously planned, he would've been 15. But for our current plan he'll 22" their head was still lowered and they didn't dare make eye contact with the him, almost as if they aren't worthy enough for that. They just stared at the hard cold floor as they talked.

"Very well, I'll get that thing ready for him"

Then that person kneeling suddenly raised their head and looked at him in the eye, their stare not wavering. "No I'll do it"

He sighed fondly and they patted the head of the person who was kneeling and slowly started caressing their hair. "No need. Take rest you stubborn lady"

She then stared at them even more intensely and she still insisted on being stubborn.
"Please gege... Let me do it"

He lets out a defeated sigh. "Fine fine...you do it."

***
Wei Wuxian was in the middle of nowhere surrounded by  trees standing tall. It was pouring heavily, his body lying down dressed in Yunmeng Jiang robes, lying on the moist earth, his face facing the sky and he was getting soaked in the rain. His body laid there for a while and then his eyes blinked open. He still just started blankly at the sky appearing sleepy and then his consciousness struck him. "Ow...where the fuck am I?"

BAM that's it! Sorry for the late updates but the updates will be late like this. I've my sports day so sometimes I reach home at 7pm and just sleep or do my homeworks. And after sports day I'll have tests everyday. I literally wrote the new chapter in my school during lunch breaks and other free periods(In paper) cause I know that there's no way I can come home and write it. Anyways comparing to the first chapter and the latest chapter I feel as if the first few chapters are lacking. If I've time I'll be editing all those chapters from first. Anyways hope you liked this chapter and if there are any mistakes please let me know. And my health is also lot better and I'm actually improving slightly in maths. Thank you for waiting patiently. Love y'all.  Hope you don't find this chapter lacking

Votes and comments are appreciated

Thank you for reading!