chapter 3

One of my fav amv of mdzs

Jin Ling's POV

Don't get me wrong but we've been waiting for Sizhui for so long and he still hasn't returned yet! If I don't go home early my uncle would also break my legs! And this Jingyi guy is also annoying me so much calling me young mistress Jin and other shit.
Life is really hardಥ‿ಥ.

So me and Jingyi decided to look for Shizhui. He didn't even tell us where he was going! I hoped that he would tell me(ᗒᗩᗕ). I mean he's my FRIEND so... Anyways we first went to check at the Jingshi cause Wei WuXian might be dragging Hanguang-jun into trouble as usual. Heck I thought Hanguang-jun was a decent guy! Who knew he was so shameless going as far making out in a sect conference! Still they were happy so┐( ˘_˘)┌.

We were nearing the Jingshi we spotted Shizhui there with Hanguang-jun and a kid. Weird.. how come Wei WuXian is not with him. Didn't he always stick with Hanguang-jun?. Before I could say something to Sizhui that dumbass Jingyi started to shout. Heck! Doesn't he know that it's against the sect rules! "Sizhui what took you so long to come? We were waiting for you!"

"Tch, stop shouting so loud you dumbass!"
I replied.

"Huh, oh Jin Ling and Jingyi! Sorry for making you both wait. I was um, stuck up in a situation" he says clearly nervous! Holy Zidian! Did someone do something to Sizhui?! I'll break that person's leg and-

"What situation? And who's that kid?" Asks Jingyi.

Before he could reply anything Hanguang-jun interrupts them". Jingyi, shouting is prohibited, and Jin Ling Don't use vulger language"

"Eh,Greetings Hanguang-jun, sorry about earlier" I say nervously.

Before anyone could say anything that kid started speaking" huh, pretty Gégé,who are these Gégés? Wah and this Gégé is very Goldy!"

Shizhui replies," A-Ying, The Gégé in gold is my FRIEND Jin Ling and another Gégé who was shouting earlier is Jingyi"

I sighed and asked him," you still didn't say who's this kid Shizhui......"

"Oh um, about that, this is actually Wei Qianbei......"shizhui tells him.

"WHAT THE FUCK???!?!?!?" What in the fuck knuckles happened! Before I could ask all my questions another voice interrupts,

"What the fuck?" Wei Ying says head tilted.

"OH EM JI! A-Ying don't say that word! Shouts Jingyi.

Now this got Wei Ying encouraged and he started to yell," what the fuck! What the fuck! Hahahahaha (≧▽≦)"

He released Hanguang-jun's hand and started running, yelling WTF.

And yes, that's the 2nd chapter guys. I'll post the third chapter next week or the next week after next week who knows.
┐('ー`)┌

Anyways thanks for reading!