chapter 10

Ok hear him out, Jin Ling knew that his uncle liked Zewu-Jun and he also knew that Zewu-Jun liked his uncle back. They were just so painfully obvious and he couldn't even stand the romantic tension in the room when they both were together. But what he did not know was that his Uncle and Zewu-Jum were already in relationship. The sight before him was very traumatizing. Don't get him wrong, he wasn't against their relationship nor he was homophobic, it's just that he wasn't excatly a fan of third wheeling. it's just awkward as hell to see your uncle and another uncle during their activities and god, he has to deal with two couples now.

Jin Ling and Jingyi were blushing head to toe, very flustered to witness the sight before them while Jiang Cheng's face turned pale as white as a sheet as he yeeted himself off Lan Xichen's lap and grabbed a pillow nearby and threw it at Jin Ling.

"Jin Ling! Get the fuck out of here! Don't you know how to knock the fucking door?!" He shouted while his face was deep red, clearly embarrassed to be seen by his nephew like this.

"I-I'm so sorry JiuJiu! But this is important! Wei WuXian is missing!"

"....."

"What?" Lan Xichen responded dumbfounded.

A vein popped on Jiang Cheng's forehead,"what? Are you messing around here? Sizhui just took Wei WuXian with him!"

"E-Eh, what?! But we've been searching for him everywhere!" Lan Jingyi said with a stunned expression.

"That's because he found him before you dumbasses found him! Now get the hell out of here!"

"We're so sorry!" They both bowed hastily and ran out of the room.

***

"Yuan gege! A-Ying wants to be with grape gege and Xichen gege!" Wei Wuxian said whining.

Lan Sizhui sighed, "a-Ying, we should not disturb them, they are um... very busy"

"Hmph! Then a-Ying wants to play with pretty gege!"

"a-Ying, we should not disturb a-die- I-I mean ur pretty gege. He will be very busy with work." Sizhui said exasperated.

"A-Ying will not disturb pretty gege! A-ying promises!"

"Alright fine, you should not run off anywhere and you must behave yourself. Understood?" Sizhui asked him.

"Yes!!!!"

At the library pavillion:

Wei wuxian slept calmly on lan wangji's lap, hugging his waist, while lan wangji was reading a scroll.

"And then Wei Qianbei sweared right in front of sect leader Jiang and Zewu-jun! He even went missing a couple of times, I'm sorry a-die" Sizhui said everything that happened today.

Lan wangji smiled at the thought of his adorable husband doing that. "Be careful next time"

"Of course! And I'm really sorry for disturbing you A-Die, should I take Wei Qianbei away?" Asked Sizhui.

"No need, Wei Ying probably did not sleep properly because of the nightmares" Lan Wangji replied.

"Ah that's right, he even woke up the same time as you. He must be really exhuated from not getting enough sleep and running around" Lan Sizhui chuckled but then he frowned and asked, "nightmares about what?"

"After Wei Ying's parents passed away, Wei Ying didn't have any place to reside so he stayed in the streets. The dogs took his food. Wei Ying doesn't want anyone to know his sufferings. He's always been like that" he said looking down at the sleeping figure.

Sizhui knew the part about his baba in the streets, but he didn't know about the dogs.No wonder baba didn't tell him about why he was afraid of dogs, "so that's why he was terrified of dogs" said Sizhui.

"Mn" he said as he went back to reading the scroll.

Hours passed by as Sizhui volunteered to help his a-die.

Lan wangji read endless amount of scrolls and still couldn't find what he was looking for. Suddenly he furrowed his eyebrows as he felt something wrong. It's too quite. He lent down and kept his ear against Wei Ying's chest.

Sizhui noticed that something was wrong so he looked up from the scroll he was reading and asked,"what's wrong a-die?"

Then lan wangji's eyes widened. "Wei Ying, h-he doesn't have a heartbeat"

BAM that's it. I'm so sorry y'all i just disappeared for a freaking month. My health is in like a really bad condition and school n tests so yea... I'm so so so sorry! I didn't even open wattpad for some days cuz  of my health. But don't ever think I'll discontinue this ok? I'm never gonna abandon this fic. I'll update again this month. Thanks for paitently waiting y'all!

Votes and comments are appreciated.

Plus i didn't want the chapter to be longer than this cuz...the cliffhanger. It'll be more exciting this way😉.

And y'all I'm confused af. Is the a capital or small. A-Ying or a-Ying. Pls help me out so i can make changes.