chapter 4

It was a peaceful day in Cloud Recesses. And all of the peace was gone when a certain child is running around yelling What The Fuck. Lan Jingyi and Lan Sizhui were chasing after that child who looks very similar to Wei WuXian. Hanguang-jun was giving Lin Ling a disapproving look and Jin ling just used this as an excuse and ran with Shizhui and Jingyi chasing Wei Ying.

Hanguang-jun called shizui and said, "A-Yuan, don't let Wei Ying near the others, I don't want to witness Qi Deviation in the morning. Take care of Wei Ying".

"Ah yes, we'll take care of him A-Die" and he gets back to running with his friends.

Lan Wangji sighs, I've to find a way to bring Wei Ying back to normal. The thing that i can't understand is that how Wei Ying is in his original body but not younger Mo Xuanyu's body. Even though Wei Ying is very adorable there some things that I can do only with my Wei Ying. He sighs and goes to the library to look for clues about what happened.

Meanwhile...

Jingyi was shouting"AH A-YING DON'T GO THERE! AND PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT WORD HERE COME TO GÉGE!!!!!!"

"What the fuck?, Hahahahaha yayyy what the fuck!"

Jin ling was panting and scowls at jingyi,"TCH, YOU DUMBASS STOP SHOUTING NEAR MY EARS! MY EAR DRUMS WILL BURST!

hearing this Wei Ying starts saying " WHAT THE FUCK DUMBASS!, YAAAHOOOOO"

"OH SHIT! YOUNG MISTRESS JIN STOP CURSING!"

"OH SHIT!" Chimes in Wei Ying.

And now Shizhui who has been silent all the time and chasing after them loses his paitence. "YELLING IS PROHIBITED IN CLOUD RECESSES!"

and during all this chaos Wei Ying Bumps into someone. He looks up and says,"oh shit! What the fuck ! Dumbass!"

Lan Xichen POV

It was too peaceful today... No one's causing trouble and it's too quite. Things are going too smoothly that it gives a feeling that something will happen. Even though it was peaceful his heart wasn't. He still can't stop having nightmares about A-Yao dying, him telling that he never hurted me even if he killed his own blood. Da-ge also died because of me teaching the song of clarity to Jin Guangyao. The guilt is slowly eating me everyday..... *Sigh* if only he hadn't been that naive and too kind all of this might not happened. Wangji suffered and so did Wei WuXian. He really once thought before that he would never become his father and abandon the family like him, but now I'm doing the same thing now by leaving Wangji. Ha, there used to be days where I would confront Wangji and help him and it's the complete opposite now.

Feeling way too much grief he took out his LieBing and starred to play a tune...

(ok so basically lan Xichen isn't in his room like inside his room, he's in the balcony or something but outside the room playing his classic sad flute solo)

While he was playing he heard some people yelling, well not yelling but it's cursing

"OH SHIT! YOUNG MISTRESS JIN STOP CURSING!" As he recognises it's Jingyi and Jin Gongzi bringing peace to cloud recesses as usual

"OH, SHIT!"says another voice he can't recognise which sounds like a child. Sigh, they're dragging a child into this, really? He stands up and marches towards the direction of Chaos

"YELLING IS PROHIBITED IN CLOUD RECESSES!" Why does A-Yuan sound so pissed? things must've really gone out of hand.

When he goes to see what's happening someone bumps into him, looks up and says
"oh shit! What the fuck ! Dumbass!"

Thank you for paitenly waiting guys! New chapter will be updated soon. And ok I've some question for you guys that I wanna make sure.

How tall are you?(cause idk whether I'm too short or too tall)

And another thing so basically I got a deep cut in my hand while chopping veggies and my sis just fell on me. I was cutting like really fast. Like tuck tuck chuck chuck just um really fast and with that force BAM i cut my finger and it fell off. Nah jk. But it was a pretty deep cut and the blood doesn't stop flowing. Welll i was actually really excited cause it's not like I go to wars or something to get a cool scar like that I was really happy that it freaked my parents out. I immediately went and took a pic of it lol. I mean isn't it cool and exciting to have a scar? Well, what would u do if u cut ur finger???

Thanks for reading 💖