chapter 7

"URGHHHHHHHH! HANGUANG-JUN IS GONNA KILL US!" says Jingyi .

"YOU FUCKING DUMBASS STOP SHOUTING!"
Replies Jin Ling.

What happened to the peace in cloud recesses you say? It was long gone when our dear Wei Ying ran off somewhere once more, and the juniors creating more chaos.

"URGH, when will Shizhui come?!? He's much better than you, he's really smart and it'll be easier for-"

"YeA, no shit. Of course you'll praise shizhui like that because you've a crush on him"

"E- Excuse me!? I don't h-have a crush on shizhui" says Jin Ling with his face all flustered.

Jingyi replied while rolling his eyes "Yea yeA, you can always talk about shizhui later, now we've to search for Wei Qianbei!"

"Can you stop that eye roll of yours? Tch, i just said Shizhui is smarter than you-

"Can you please stop that young mistress Jin? Your beloved Shizhui will come after leaving grandmaster at the infirmary"
Jingyi replied with sarcasm dripping in his tone.

While bantering with eachother, they were roaming the entire cloud recesses trying to find Wei Ying.

Lan Shizhui's POV

After I left grandmaster at infirmary, hoping that he'd recover fast from his qi deviation, i rushed outside trying to find Wei Qianbei.
I searched pretty much all places but then i remembered that Sect leader Jiang said to Wei Qianbei last week that he'll be visiting today. How can I've forgotten about that?! I'll leave the matter of finding Wei Qianbei to Jingyi and Jin Ling. I should go and get him inside.

I rushed towards the entrance but then I see Wei Qianbei bumping into Sect leader Jiang?!?

_______________________________________________

On the other side sect leader Jiang was riding on a sword, His fine brows knitted together looking very irritated and seeming to be in a deep thought.

URGH, Wei Fucking WUXIAN, this dumbass doesn't even take care of himself and he's self sacrificial as fuck. He don't even know whether he's doing fine or not. Ha, but ofcourse, great Hanguang-jun will take care of him. It's not his place to be acting like a family to Wei WuXian anymore, he has a new family, isn't he just a mere outsider now meddling with their affairs?

Still, he don't know how they're treating him at the cloud recesses. All the elders have always hated and despised his brother. if Woe Wuxian is not doing fine in cloud recesses then he'll be taking him to Lotus Peir.

He stares at the clouds and thinks of how close they were in their childhood. A-jie was always there to always solve their misunderstandings. She'd be so fucking disappointed in him when she finds out what he did. He wished she was here, to solve their misunderstandings, to make everything better by making lotus rib soup, and to make things go back to the way it was, or give some advice.

Can they really go back to the way they were before? Will Wei WuXian accept him after all that he said? He wished he could just pour out all his worries in his heart. Just wished he could explain why he reacted like that to the golden core transfer.

He wished his brother knows how much he means to others, and not to sacrifice his life casually. Wei WuXian had so many chances of losing his life while doing the golden core transfer. How should he say to him to not throw his life away so casually? Didn't he run and distracted the wens and gave up his golden core just so Wei WuXian and a-Jie can be safe? He wanted to say to him that he'd also give up his golden core or life for him, he wants Wei WuXian to know how much he means to Him. Still, doesn't that sound like he's boasting about how he gave up his core for Wei WuXian?

He sighed as the memories flash before his eyes. Wei WuXian, Wei WuXian, brother...
He missed his brother so much. The only family he had other than Jin ling. He wishes,..... he really wishes that things could go back to the way it was. What can be home home without his sister or Wei WuXian? He just feels like lotus peir is a place where he resides. Now that Jin Ling is the sect leader, how will he have time to visit this uncle of his? Having no one around him just feels... Really empty.

Wei WuXian, it feels so lonely without you. Will you still come home?

He then notices that he has reached the entrance of the cloud recesses. He swiftly lands on the ground.

"Welcome Sect Leader Jiang" the deciple who was guarding said, bowing deeply.

Jiang Cheng, nodded and while he entered the cloud recesses, something bumped into him. He looks down and sees Wei WuXian, Wei FUCKIN Wuxian as a kid?!

And BAM, that's ittttt, I'll update some more this month guyssss

Thanks for reading

Love ya~

Don't forget to vote and comment🖤