chapter 6

Everyone went silent. Everything went silent. All the deciples tried so hard to control their laughter.

One deciple whispered,"pfft- who's that kid?, He's so funny"

then the other elbowed him and whisper yelled,"shh-, the kids not the problem now... It's the grandmaster!"

Lan Qiren's face turned into different colours from purple to red to green to yellow and he pointed a finger accusingly at Wei Ying,"YOU- HOW" How can Wangji and Wei WuXian have a kid excatly like the troublemaker! And this kid swears at this age too! How will he protect his beard if this problem goes on for three generations! and blood trickles from his mouth and BAM he passes out. SiZhui catches him just in time before he hits the floor.

Then the a loud roar of laughter, the very desciplined deciple shook his head with disapproval and said," stop laughing! Otherwise you'll get in big trouble with the grandmaster!"

*WHEEZE* "BUT, HAHAHAHAHA. THAT KID WAS SO FUNNY! YOU MUST'VE SEEN TEACHER'S FACE! IT TURNED DIFFERENT COLOURS LIKE A RAINBOW"

"Ok ok, fine! Stop shouting!."

"But wait, doesn't that kid look like Wei Qianbei?"

" Now that you mention it... He looks very similar to Wei Qianbei!"

"Could you all just stop chattering? Noise is forbidden in cloud recesses!"

Then all the deciples surrounded Wei WuXian and looked at him curiosity.

"Hi pretty Gégés and Jiejies!"

"OMG! Look he even has the same ribbon like Wei Qianbei!" Said a girl squealing.

" Is he Hanguang-jun and Wei Qianbei's child?"

"He even cursed in front of grandmaster! He's just like Wei Qianbei!"

"How can a male get pregnant?! Shut up!" Said the class topper

"But doesn't Wei Qianbei attempt the impossible?"

"Guys stop, Stop!"said Jingyi.

"This isn't anyone's kid. It's Wei Qianbei Himself! He turned into a kid for God knows how!"Jingyi said before rumours start circulating in cloud recesses.

"What? He's actually Wei Qianbei? But he doesn't look so much like Wei Qianbei! He looks different."

"What's your problem? Didn't you just say at the start of the chapter that he looks just like Wei Qianbei?"

"Jingyi stop breaking the fourth wall. We aren't supposed to do that" said Shizhui

"And see the author still doesn't know what is the correct spelling of your name!"

"Why am I getting ignored here?" Said Jin ling

"I'm just saying that he looks similar to Wei Qianbei so I thought it was their kid! Because kids can't look excatly like their parents! So I thought he looked different. But now if it's really Wei Qianbei, his face looks totally different!" Says the deciple who
Said that lil A-Ying doesn't look like Wei Ying.

Sizhui sighed "You do realise that after Wei Qianbei died he was bought back into another body. That means he can be in his real body right now"

"But how is that supposed to work Shixiong?" (Is it the right spelling?)

"Tch, look at you asking so many questions! How will he know! Is he a god or something!"said Jin Ling, fed up that the author only gave him one sentence.

The class topper was totally losing it with the class being such a mess. "Shixiong, we're very sorry for all of the mess that we are doing. I'll report all of them to grandmaster"

All of the deciples gave Sizhui puppy eyes asking their Shixiong to have mercy on them, he sighed and said, "I do not know but you've to get your punishment" he can help them become he's to tired today and it hasn't even been afternoon.

"And do not let this information out, Wei Qianbei still has a lot of enemies and they'll take advantage of this situation" said Sizhui.

Just When they were about to go out they realised that Wei Qianbei is already gone!

Thank you for reading!

Vote and comment.

Hope you liked this chapter! What do you think A-Ying is gonna do next?

Next chapter will be next week or next next week. Who knows... Depends on my schedule and my mood. But will update it soon!

Love ya! Bye

It's really amazing how writing can make your mood better. I was depressed af in the morning and had like zero motivation. was in a terrible mood.Then i started to write and I felt really good 🤧. Writing is an escape to reality ig.