The idea

Seeing yg's stock decreasing time by time despite having one of the most famous girl group, put ygs future in danger.

What should we boss, we cant find a solution to increase ygs stock, there is 99 percent chance we will go bankrupt if we dont something. said the vise president of the company begging her ceo to give blackpink a comeback.

Tell me what should i do, i dont have a idea on how to save this company from bankruptcy, i thought about giving blackpink a comeback but we cant afford all the expensive clothes said the old-aged man stressing over his company.

I have a idea, that can save us from the company and even make this company come on the top again. said the vise president smirking.

Do u then make sure it nothing stupid now quick, tell it to me. the ceo said to his employ

U know the group twice, said the man smirking. Yes I do, they are one of the biggest kpop girl group like blackpink said the ceo being confused why his employ was talking about their company artists rivals. We can use them to gain our status back listen......... After listening his employ idea of threatening their artist and earning their status back, his lips formed a smirk, satisfied with his employ's idea he said, I am happy i choose u as my vise president, u really match my cruelness level, lets make jennie the target she easily gets scared and she is the most in love with her job and so we wont need to waste our energy that much.

It was true that yg was cruel and didnt care about his artist the only he cared about was his company which was close to bankruptcy, in order to save his company he could do anything even a perform a crime or take away someones happiness.

Lisa's pov:

We just finished our v-live, i am right now in the kitchen with my best friend Sana, trying to cook something or maybe burn the kitchen.

Run fire, omg call 121(police number)fire fire save shouted Sana who was running for her life

What the fuck, how did fire got out and why are u saying 121 its polices number not firefighters i said running trying to save my life

I will explain later but stop or i might die. Ohh god i wanted to atleast tell everyone i am gay before dying what would i do now said Sana sarcastically while i am splashing water on the wild fire inside the kitchen

U fucking minatozaki u fuckin care about telling people u are gay, they already know after u kissing every member of twice u idiot come and help me now.

Sana walked towards me with a bucket full of water, and she suddenly got tripped by the non-existent thing on the floor and the water fell on my face, (the fire was already off)

U bitch i said then a bucket of water full of water and splash on her face.

I immediately took out my phone and took a picture of her makeup being messed up and her looking the annebel's little sister.

Omg yes, i jumped and said i found the future annebel who i said and dance

U fuckin monkey faced human how dare u, if i am annebel then ur the nun she said while taunting

Then ur the female version of pennywise i said repeating the tone

She was about to answer then our group leader entered

What the fuck, happened to my kitchen she said while shooting daggers in our direction

One hour later

cookooroko i said acting as a hen this was our punishment

maaaaaaaawwww sana said acting like a cow, i already know all the cows suicided by drowning in han river after hearing hearing i apologize☹️

mawwwwwwww sana said cocoookoorooro i mean what the fuck, how do u think this is a sound of cow. U sound like a dog or maybe no animal makes sound like that