Announcement (story update)

3rd person pov:

Some time after Jennie Kim's shocking recovery. On a random tuesday night, both yg and sm entertainment announced the news about the engagement of their two famous idols.

The news shocked the world, some couldn't breathe from excitement, some couldn't comprehend what happened, some spread hate.

Jennie's pov:

I scroll through my posts looking upon the comments;
lilychannel1: "this whore dated kai now she wants my unnie🥺"

I scratched my head in annoyance, what makes her think i would ever want her unnie, the existence of people like this who think their idol is their property physically pain me.

I scrolled some more until i got a call.

"Jennie, post a picture with the engagement ring we bought you"

I hesitated at first, thinking about what the people will think about this post but it's too late, the news is already out.

I posted the picture and in seconds my phones started buzzing. My heart started beating faster and faster with each beep, many thoughts rose in my mind but i decided to shut them all.

It was 11 pm when i woke up and I couldn't breath, i needed air, fresh air. I immediately decided to walk to han river.

Lisa's pov:

I just finished uploading pictures of my apparent engagement ring. I reviewed them once and felt sick to my stomach. Never would i ever have thought i would be associated to this woman in any way but now i am going to have the surname as hers.

I tried to push back these thoughts and do something productive but the date of our marriage kept replaying in my mind, I couldn't breath. I needed space, i decided to walk to han river to ease my mind.

I was walking, the walk was terribly slow, i had no strength, as if my mind was stoppin me from going there yet i walked and walked.

I got to han river and sat on a bench, i opened my phone and put it on dnd, i wanted to enjoy without the worries of world. Without being worried about my upcoming arranged marriage.

I just realised i hate arrange marriage, i will never put through this. I thought about how i dreamed about marrying a man i love and it hurt me, a tear dropped from my eye until someone sat on the bench.

*btw i love you pineapple(my gf), your my wholr world*