Its wasnt my intention

Jennie's pov:

I was about to stand up and go but she pulled me and we kissed.

The kiss, had no movement but it felt different then i remembered its my First Kiss. I am soo happy, I wished that my first kiss would be my wife yayy. But is her first kiss me, probably not.

I pulled away immediately and looked at her, he had that amused face probably embrassed too.

Uhmmm I cut her Its fine, i said because i know she will say something that will break my heart.

We should probably order now i said to lisa.

Yeah, we should *clear throat* lisa said.

Lisaaa a man shouted, who i already hate.

Joo-woon  lisa said with those amused eyes.

How have u been lisa the bitch said smiling ear to ear, i dont have time to remember his name.

Oh life was a little stressing but yeah till now it was good, how have u been  lisa said

Life goes on, well but it felt when u werent there with me the bitch said yes he is named bitch for hitting on my wife.

Still cheezy huh  lisa said while blushing, wait what he was cheezy before and who is even he.

I fakely cleared my throat to get their attention, there is no i will let her be attentive to someone for more than a sec.

ohh, i didnt notice u i am sorry, I am Jooh-kyung lisa's childhood sweetheart ot u can say future husband he said while smiling, which made me clench my fists.

I am Kim Jennie, Lisa's wife i think u were soo busy eyeing that u didnt notice, i guess ur parents groomed u well i said sarcastically, his jaw was on the floor because of my sudden out burst but do i care i dont.

Jennie, stop it jooh- kyung she is just kiddin we are not married she assured him and pinched my waist, wth did she just protect the guy.

U scared me for a moment, i guess i need to adjust to ur dark humour he said and lisa actually the fck, what is funny in his useless humour.

I can make u more happy in general and in bed lisa.

Well, u have a big head but i guess it is empty, i am saying it again but u seemed to have no common sense STOP EYEING MY WIFE i said rudely and the sucker actually looked at me and glared at me.

The fck, if lisa wouldnt be there i would have totured him to choked him to death for looking at my wife.

Lisa felt the tension between and she step in between so she cant glare at the sucker.

The fck, she thinks i will actually let someone check out and get advised by never. Her advice and her body is for me to check her out.

I grabbed lisas hand put her behind me, i stronger than her even though she is taller and hate this, i am the man in this relationship or if we have a relationship i needed to be taller.

Omg, jooh-kyung i am sorry her behaviour she sometimes acts like a 2 yr old kid she said while apologising, why is she apologising, shes going to a KIM'S wife, there is no way i let her bow infront of someone, everybody needs to respect her.

Lisa-ya stop bowing, u did nothing wrong  i said in annoyed tone but she just shrugged it off.

Its ok, she must be on her periods, we should hang out and talk about us someday he said and lisa blushed, the fck am i the third wheel.

Lisa-ya can u tell him that i am one and only GIRLFRIEND and he is being a sucker, while hitting on u cuz if he didnt stop i would start hitting him but my hitting would cause a little damage on his ugly face  i said smiling to lisa like i just sang korea's national anthem and the whole school is proud about it.

Lisa's next move broke my heart into pieces to the point i felt like i would drop on my knees any moment, this fckin heart and its beating for her is useless all of this, neevr gonna approach her again. I hate that i liked u a little bit lisa and i wanted to make our marriage easier.