The Dinner

JEnnie pov:

I will marry her but only on one condition lalisa said with tears forming into her doe brown eyes, which i hated to see.

We are okay with every condition, as long as u marry her the bull-dog said while acting that he just won a lottery, just give me some-time, i will destroy u both.

This marriage deal will only stay between, we cant even tell our parents about it lisa said that even confused on why she wanted to not to tell our parents , i thought the 2 thing she will do is tell her parents on how the ceos destroyed her happiness, well the first thing i thought she would curse me which thanks god she didnt.

Its more good, u have to pretend as a couple infront of all the people and Jennie on the up-coming award ur going to propose her the ceo and i started sweating, i mean i already she is going to say yes but still i am nervous.

Ok i will, just prepare everything i said, i am already unsure what I will do, i guess i will go home and search on google on how to propose something, i just wish i find something productive there.

Yes yes, we will take care of everything just take of the rings, lisa u can tell her what type of rings u want so it would be easy for her to buy them, dont worry jennie here is very rich and get u any ring without worrying of the price the ceo well it is true i could get her any ring but i think marriage is not about having expensive rings its about love, the men who dont have that much money buy normal priced rings and their women appreciate them for it because they love but in our case there's no love, that means eventhough i give the most expensive ring of the world, she will never be contented by it. God help, to get my wife love, it ur fall if u havent made me fall in love with her at first sight, i wouldnt have care.

Its ok, rings dont matter u can buy anytype of rings lisa said to me and stood up from the chair ready to leave i dont know what got into my mind so i reached for her hand.

What, do u need something she said sounded irritated, it was like my brain isnt functioning i couldnt get a word out of my mouth.

I- i wanted to know if u want to have a lunch with me, we cant do anything about this deal ut we can get to know each other, maybe the days we will spent together will be 2 percent easier i said hoping she would buy my excuses and come with me and judging off the look on her face i guess she did.

*sigh* Ok Jennie, just wait for me i will tell my driver to leave lisa said and walked away.

I did a happy dance i guess i already am whipped god, why does my wife have to be so beautiful, i already love her. And the way she said my name god, i wonder how will it sound when shes moaning, no jennie stop she might hate u for thinkin these things, first I have to find a way to win her heart then probably i can, no jennie sshh.

Are u coming or ur going to stand there lisa said while looking at me like i am crazy.

Ohh yeah i am coming i said running after lisa, who had turned her back on me and was walking away.

She was about to open the car door and i hurriedly open the car door and smile at her, and after she got in, i run to drivers seat and got in.

Umhh- Thank you, u are the first that ever opened the car door for me lisa said giving me a slight smile. Huh 1 point for me.

NO need to thank me, if ur the person getting into our car, i would never mind to open the car-door i said smiling and emphasizing "OUR", because everything i have will be hers from now on.