Feelings?

Jennie's pov:

Lisa slapped me right infront of the whole staff and the bastard and his so called childhood sweet-heart.

You are nothing but a deal, dont try to cross the limits Kim jennie. lisa said while my heart was being torn a part.

Tear formed in my eyes, not because of the humiliation but lisas words. I gues i will always be a deal not her wife. My efforts for this rs ends here.

I looijes at lisas eyes that were fillwd with surprisw, I am so sirry jen-jennie i didnt mean to lisa said with a panick.

My heart is completely torn apart, i wanted ti shout at hwr and slap her baxk. But i remembered my mothwrs worss to always respect a woman and that words stopped me.

I took my keys from the table, not forgetting to give that bitch a death threat.

Try to look at my wife likw that again and i will skin ur eyes. i ssaid that yo him as my eyes darkened and shivered with fear but decided to play hard.

if i sont likw hwr that diosnt mean i will let a man look at her like that, shes mine only mine,

She aint urs so shut up he said to me tryin ti look in my eyes.

I successfully punched and broke his nose, and left the restaurant.

Lisas pov:

i felt gulty after slapping her but, she was over reacting. our rs is nothinf but a deal, she souldnt act like we are in a real rs.

I really like him, and finally hw cameback for mw.

i cant let him leave now, no matter who i lose.

Wanna have a dinner with me my lady, he said to me while offering mw a hand, and i put my hand on his hand but suddenly a feelinf caught me off guard.

am j cheating on u, why am i feeling this way, we arw not a real couple we can never be. He looked me confused when i rwmoved my hand form his hand.

If somebody caught our pics, people with misunderstood us i said while looking at him confidently, he looked xonfused but gace me a nod

As lonf as ur happy lisa, now that i am here i will nwvwr let u feel linely again, Ur my euphoria, my everything he said sounding sincere.

Fck, thw buttwrflies, i wanna jump and kiss him but i shouldnt ne quixk to answer him and after a moment reality hit me hard when i realised that i am gonna marry aomeone in aome days.

who millions of guys and girls wish to be with, am i being to ungrateful or its juat i wanna be with someone who i love, not others?

Lisa? he called me sweetly giving me butterflies.

Uhmm, isk what to say i ahve always had feelinga fir u too but i rhink i am not ready to date somwone now, pl give me aometimw to think abt this all, i aaid to him

ofc, anything for u he said and auddenly a gun shot was heard..