Are you ok?

Jennies dad pov:

(Note: jennie is not an intersec anymote i realised its very cringey)

I asked my driver to quickly drive to hospital.
Once we reached the hospital i ran to the counter.

"A patient is admitted here, her name is Jennie Kim. Which room is she in?" i said the and nurse checked her computer.

"room #23 sir" upon hearing that i ran, I am now 69 yrs old but i do not care. The woman after my wife, i care about the most is laying on a hospital bed helplessly

I reached room #23 and opened it and pushed the door and there i saw two women and jennies manager. I shrugged the thought of jennie having a girlfriend and quickly went to her bed.

"Oh my child, what happened" suddenly a voice came from behind, there I saw the love of my life. The mother of my only child.

She came to jennie and started sobbing, i could do nothing but sit there and look at my lifeless child and a wife that has been crying non stop.

I just wanna go to bathroom and cry my sadness and frustrations out, i guess this is the price i have to pay for being a man.

"Honey, she will be alright stop crying now" i said and rubbed my eyes so my tears dont fall. I myself know there is a very low chance of my child surviving but I don't wanna lose myself seeing her mother cry.

"Miss kim, jennie will be alright dont worry" the girl i mentioned early said and we both looked over to her, for a moment forgetting the situation we were in.

"Who are you" i said and the girl face filled with panic. She looked at me and then my wife for a brief moment.

"I dont know, i just accidently came into this room" she said in a way in which i could judge shes lying. I was about to ask her more.

When the door suddenly burst and three women came in crying with messed up makeup.

There are my 3 more daughters. Oh god help how am i going to handle all these women.

Lisas pov:

"I dont know, i just accidently came into this room" i said hesitationly and i knew mr kim was about to ask about me more.

Suddenly the door burst, god saved me. Three women came in crying. It was the blackpink members. I wonder if they know about me. Do they?

They all looked over to jennie and started sobbing out more, and suddenly jennie woke up and shouted "Shut up bitches, let me die peacefully"

We all looked over to jennie and I wondered how she shouted after waking up after getting shot. It was sure a murder attempt but i dont think some fan or a hater is that desperate to kill her.

Her family started kissing and asking about her health and the doctor came in and checked her.

I couldnt help but miss my family, i wnated to ask about her but i knew in my heart she hates me and i am not really fond of the idea of apologizing, its not my fault.

As i was about to leave someone called in "Miss Lisa, brought her in mr kim" upon hearing that i nearly fell to the ground. I trembled and looked back why did jennies manager lie?

"Lisa? from twice" everyone except jennie was surprised, i honestly just want to go home.

"Thank you for saving my daughters life, i dont have enough to how thank i am to you miss" both the kims looked at me with a loving gaze.

"Yo lisa, i heard about the rumour that you were married to a cow" 🐮 jisoo a blackpinks member suddenly said.

Ehat the actual fuck is wrong with these people god damn. Everyone started looking at me weirdly and did not know how to say something.

How could they just assume i am married to a cow. "Well, miss lisa you can leave now please make sure to keep your cow wife/husband happy" jennie and said and her face darkened.

"Jennie I-" I was cut off when jennie shouted "Leave before i tell everyone how big of a bitch you are miss manoban leave, i do not want you here" jennie glared at me.

I ran outside and I started, i should have never even went there. Why did I go there. I decided to go to a club and get drunk to forget the embarrassment i felt. I will make sure to her make her feel that embarrassment once.

Suddenly a boy came over and interrupted my thoughts "Can i buy you a drink"? and the next thing i knew was that i was being carried to a room.

I wanted to protest but i was too weak to do that. Untill i was thrown onto the bed "I am gonna fuck you hard" Upon hearing that i cried. I could feel him taking off my clothes.

I tried kicking him, i tried biting him. I tried to beg him but he was a heartless bitch. He refused to let me go and the next thing i heard was the door opening. Did somebody come yo save me?Jungkook?

Jisoos pov:

When we all looked over to that girl, i could feel the tention to made a joke. One thing about this girl was interesting when her name was mentioned.

I could feel jennie getting angry or perhaps getting angrily calm. I could not figure out what is happening.

She was very angry soem moments ago and when she looked over and her gaze fell upon the girl. Her eyes somehow softened and then got darkened again.

i cant write no more.😔

plz pray for me, she doesnt like mr bacm its been 6 months