A gracious host

**TW for my emetophobia baddies out there, there are mentions of v******* in this story!**
~
~
You were sitting schlumped in the passenger seat of Eddie's van, on your way back to his trailer. You, Steve and Robin had been watching bad movies and drinking all night. Robin was already staying at Steve's, so there wasn't enough space for you to stay as well. You couldn't go home as your mom would be pissed, so Eddie had agreed to pick you up and let you crash with him (one incredibly panicked drunk phone call later).

"I think I'm gonna puke" you stated suddenly.

"Not in the car!! Lean out the window!!" Eddie screamed.

He stepped on the gas and the van quickly arrived outside his trailer.

You stumbled out of the car and promptly vomited in the grass, Eddie had come up behind you and was holding your hair back.

"(Y/n), you're incredibly drunk, let's go inside okay?" He said soothingly and rubbed your shoulders.

"Okay okay" You slurred and stumbled inside, Eddie gripping your shoulders to guide you and keep you from falling.

He walked you into his room and got you sat on his bed "here I'll give you some clothes to change into okay? Can you take your makeup off?" He questioned.

"Too many things I'm just gonna sleep right here" You said and flipped over.

"(Y/n/n) come on" he said grabbing your hands and pulling you to sit back up.

"Can I have water??" You asked suddenly, the idea of a cold water sounded so good to your drunken brain.

"Of course I can get you some" he said and left.

You took this opportunity to try your best to get changed, pulling off the jeans and tshirt you had on to put on Eddie's oversized tshirt.

"Here ya go- oh shit I'm so sorry" he yelped as he walked in on you changing.

He slammed the door and you could hear him mumbling "oh shit goddamnit" and other profanities to himself in the hall.

"Eddie it's okay you can come in" You said, using any bit of functioning you had left to pull the shirt the rest of the way over your head.

He slowly opened the door and peaked in, only coming in when he realized you had clothes on
"I'm so sorry (y/n)- here's uh- here's the water" he said handing you a tall cool glass.

You smiled wide and said thanks before taking a few huge gulps, your stomach grumbling.

"Woah that doesn't feel good" you state, laughing.

"Just sip it (y/n/n) or you're gonna throw up again" Eddie laughed softly.

You both looked at each other smiling and laughing for a moment.

"Okay, to repeat my question from earlier can you take your makeup off?"

You shook your head and then said "I'll just sleep in itttt" in a singsong voice.

Eddie got up and left, you were confused and sad that he left you alone. Were you bothering him??
He appeared again shortly after, a wet washcloth in one hand and a dry towel in the other.

"Okay here goes nothin!" he said, hyping himself up.
He sat next to you, and you flopped back onto the bed.

"(Y/n) come on!" He said struggling to reach your face as you kept dodging him.

He finally caught you, and set your head in his lap, cupping your face with one hand and using the other to run the warm washcloth over your face, removing the makeup you had on. He then pats it dry and goes to get up.

"Noooooo" you protest half asleep, still not feeling great and not wanting to be alone.

"Shhh okay I'll stay right here" Eddie whispered.

He laid next to you, your head still resting in his lap, he began playing with your hair and softly humming.
You instantly started to dose off, and then last thing you remember is Eddie lightly laughing while he whispered

"goodnight princess"