Not a date? (P. 2)

The final bell of the school day rang, and you were finally out for the weekend. You walked out with Robin, excitedly talking about your weekend plans. You wish you could tell her about what you were most excited for; your plans with Eddie tonight. You wanted so badly to talk to Robin about it seeing as she was one of your closest friends, but she had a tendency to spill things like that. She would tell Steve who would bring it back to dustin, which was exactly what you didn't want.

You headed home and put on your best outfit while anxiously awaiting the end of hellfire. You jumped in the car and pulled up to wait for Dustin.

After a few minutes the doors burst open and the hellfire boys came flooding out, laughing smiling and giving each other high fives. They must've had a great time! You thought excitedly, Eddie was always in the best mood when the hellfire boys were happy and having fun. He loved them so much.

You were taken out of your thoughts by Dustin pulling open the car door and crawling into the passenger seat, still yelling to Mike, Lucas, and the rest of the boys.

You gave him a minute before you left and that's when you saw him. Eddie was looking directly at you and when you looked back at him he winked to you. God you just couldn't wait anymore.

You got Dustin all dropped off at home and let mom know if your plan to go to "Chrissy's" tonight. Being the worried mother she is, she insisted you take one of Dustin's walkie talkies so they could reach you in case of emergency since it was night time. You obliged simply because you wanted to get the hell out of your house and shoved it in your backpack. You jumped in your car and sped over to Eddie's trailer.

He opened the door when you got there and was ecstatic to see you. You spent the first hour or so talking about hellfire, Eddie was so excited about the campaign he was running and wanted to tell you everything. The sparkle in his eyes when he talked about it was the cutest thing, and always kept you listening, even when he would over explain parts of how the game is played, not knowing you're the one who taught it to Dustin in the first place.

As it began to get later, Eddie ordered a pizza for the two of you and flipped on the tv. The unmistakable opening of Rocky Horror Picture Show flashed on the screen

"Oh my gosh I love this movie!!" You said and wandered over to the couch to watch it

"Never seen it" Eddie said "what is it?" The curiosity in his voice was adorable.

"Its so difficult to explain, I can't believe you've never seen this!" You exclaimed excitedly

"Isn't it a musical? Do I look like I watch musicals??" Eddie rolled his eyes as he sat down next to you on the couch

You shoved his shoulder playfully "don't be a jerk let me enjoy this! You honestly might like it"

"Fine fine I'll give it a shot" he sighed and settled in
While the opening scenes were playing, a storm began rolling through, and the walkie talkie in your backpack started to produce static, desperately trying to connect to Dustin

"(Y/n/n) come in (y/n/n)!!" His voice sounded from inside the bag.

You opened the zipper and pulled it out, hoping the static coating Dustin's voice would stop when it wasn't tucked away

"Hey dusty what's up?" You questioned, usually he only reaches you there if it's an emergency

"Big storms comin in moms all worried and she didn't have the number for Chrissy's house so she said you should either come home now or stay with Chrissy for the night" he said

"Oh uh okay" you started to speak but Dustin had clearly left, static was all that could be heard from the other end.

"I'm chrissy now huh?" Eddie teased pushing your shoulder lightly.

"Shut up" you laughed but then quickly realized you needed to get out of there.

"I erm I should uhhh I should" You begin to exclaim as you get up from your spot on the couch.

"Just stay here Henderson, it's not smart to drive home now" Eddie says calmingly, and as if you prove his point the rain began to pour down, accompanied by flashes of lightning.

"See? It's safer if you stay here. We'll watch the movie and then you can take my bed, I'll stay on the couch" he said softly and gently.

"I'd feel too bad, plus I don't have any clothes and I- I can just walk to maxs" You said, desperately trying to find an out so you wouldn't have to spend the night alone with Eddie, afraid he would figure out you had a crush on him.

"You're being ridiculous (y/n), it's really not a big deal especially if it means you'll be safe, you can borrow whatever you need to from my room" he smiled softly at you, and you noticed him blushing for a split second before he turned away.

"Okay okay fine, I'm gonna get changed and then we can watch this" you said wandering down the hall to Eddie's room. You pulled on a Metallica tshirt that went about to your mid thigh and a pair of boxers that fit like shorts you found in his dresser as it was the most comfortable and appropriate looking thing, and went back out to watch the movie.

Eddie was staring at you when you came out, fluffy blanket sitting in his lap and a 🍃special cigarette🍃in his hand. Over at the Frankenstein Place played through the tv speakers.

You smiled to him "is this okay?"

"Yes!!" He blurted out, then tried to be smooth "Uh yeah totally, here just come sit" he patted the couch next to him

You shared the blanket and blunt and watched, eventually the loud thunder made you jump

"You scared of storms (y/n)?" He teased

"Maybe a little" you blushed, at 18 it was embarrassing "I know it's stupid"

"It's adorable" Eddie said then quickly turned away as if he couldn't believe what he had said.

He quickly tried to smooth it out, setting his arm on the back of the couch "I'll protect ya" he said jokingly, but the sincerity shown in his eyes.

You scoot closer to him and rest your head on his shoulder, you truly were scared and not about to pass up the offer to snuggle up with Eddie.

As the movie went on and the 🍃cig🍃 got shorter, Eddie was fixated on the screen.

"Ya know you were right, I have no idea what this is about, but I kinda like it" he admitted with a smile.