Thirty-Three

*Year Four*

Soon enough the summer break before fourth year had ended and September 1st had arrived.

Hope woke up early that morning and took a long, hot shower before dressing in this:

After she was dressed, Hope brushed her hair and teeth before grabbing her wand, trunk, and Rashka, Kali, and Hedwig's cages and walked downstairs

Zeus, Hope's German Shepherd, would be staying home as usual.

****************

When the Potter-Black-Mcgonagall-Lupin family finished eating breakfast, everyone quickly lined up by the fireplace and took turns flooing to Platform 9 3/4.

When Hope stepped out of the fireplace, she quickly put her trunk and familiars on the train before running back to Remus and Sirius.

"Now, Pup, my usual speech is gonna be a little different. Play as many pranks as you can, but promise me you'll try your best to stay safe? Even in the tournament?" Sirius said, a look of worry and concern in his grey eyes.

"I'll try my best, Dad. No promises. I love you." Hope replied and hugged both her fathers tightly, part of her not wanting to let go.

"Prongslette! Let's go before the train ditches your lazy arse!" Collin shouted from a window on the train.

Hope let go of her fathers before turning to Collin.

"I'm coming Mini Padfoot! You're such an impatient twat!" Hope yelled as she ran to the train.

Remus and Sirius stared after their son and only daughter.

"Is Merlin punishing us, Moony?" Sirius asked concerned.

Remus sighed in exasperation.

"No, Padfoot. He's punishing you." Remus replied matter of factly before turning to leave.

"For what?" Sirius asked confused as he followed his husband.

**************

The train ride to Hogwarts was full of laughter, mindless conversation, and numerous Wizarding games to pass the time.

Eventually, the train slowed to a stop at Hogsmeade where Hope and her friends and family along with her soulmate, Tom, caught a carriage up to the school.

From there, Hope and Tom led the Slytherin court to their table and waited for the sorting ceremony to begin.

Slytherin had ended up gaining only eight new members by the time the sorting ceremony was over.

Like always, all of Slytherin waited on Hope and Tom to begin eating before they themselves could.

Hope was quite happy to be back at Hogwarts, even with what was to come.