Thirty-Four

A/N: Guess what everyone??? *in a sing-song voice* I'm baaaack!!!!! My update schedule is still the same, I ONLY publish chapters when I have the chance to. Not when I get bombarded by comments demanding a chapter. That also means I'll take longer to update. If that's a problem for you, then don't read any of my stories. I won't say names, you know who you are. I have the same rules for all my other stories as well. You can request another chapter, but I won't promise when it'll be up. With that said, please enjoy the new chapter! This chapter was inspired by LaurenTuckley Thank you so much for the wonderful idea! Sorry it took so long to go through with it❤️💞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Hope woke up and took a shower before dressing in this:

After she was dressed, Hope brushed her hair and teeth before grabbing her wand and bag and made her way to the common room where everyone was waiting for her

"Good morning, my beautiful Queen." Tom greeted his soul mate with a handsome smirk on his lips.

"Good morning to you too, my handsome King." Hope replied and kissed Tom on the corner of his mouth.

She then pulled away, a mischievous glint in her emerald green and silver eyes, but an innocent smile rested on her lips.

"Minx." Tom muttered under his breath as he wrapped his hand around Hope's.

All of Slytherin then followed their leaders out of the common room and towards the Great Hall for breakfast.

Draco could be seen with a disgusted look on his face while Dennis looked pale.

"Whats wrong with you, two?" Theo asked.

"I just saw my sister nearly kiss her boyfriend while practically undressing each other with their eyes." Dennis replied, completely traumatized.

Draco wasn't far off from how Dennis was feeling.

"Hurry up, boys. Or I'll be sure to put some hair remover in your shampoo." Hope warned from over her shoulder, causing the three boys to pick up their pace.

*****************

The day went on as any other school day for Hope.

Although today would definitely be different than any other.

Hope was walking out of the Charms classroom and began making her way to the dungeons for Potions when a voice called out.

"Heiress Potter-Black!" Hope turned to see it was a fifth year Gryffindor by the name of Austin Deerbourne.

"Can I help you, Mr. Deerbourne?" Hope asked politely.

"Well Heiress Potter-Black, I was wondering if you wanted to get a Butterbeer together this weekend?" Austin asked, a cocky smirk on his lips.

"In case you haven't heard, Mr. Deerbourne, I have a soul mate whom I'm betrothed to. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must get to my next class." Hope said coldly and turned to leave.

"Hope, just say yes. I know you want to." Austin said as he grabbed her arm. Before Hope could cast a nasty curse, Tom appeared and snatched the boys arm away.

"Don't ever touch my girl again, Deerbourne, or else you'll be walking around with no arms! She's mine." Tom said, a murderous look on his face.

Tom then pulled Hope into his arms, cupped her face in his hands, and slammed his lips against hers in a fiery kiss.

Hope melted into her soul mate's arms, returning his kiss with just as much passion, if not more.

"Whatever. Wouldn't want that slut anyways." Austin scoffed and went to leave.

Tom pulled away from Hope and grabbed Austin by his tie before punching him straight in the face, hearing a satisfying crack as his fist connected to his nose.

"Don't you ever disrespect Hope again, or I'll do much worse than a punch. I might even kill you." Tom whispered into his ear before walking back to Hope.

She grabbed Tom by his tie and slammed her lips against his in a passionate kiss.

"You. Me. Broom closet. Now." Hope said between kisses.

"And miss Potions?" Tom asked with a smirk. Hope smiled mischievously.

"Well I have to reward my soul mate for defending my honor. I'm sure Uncle Sevvy will understand." Hope said seductively.

Tom wrapped his arm around Hope's shoulder possesivly and buried his face in her hair.

"I suppose missing one lesson couldn't hurt. After all, my Queen summons me." Tom whispered huskily before leading Hope into a deserted corridor.

From there they slipped into an empty broom cupboard and locked the door.

Tom grabbed Hope and pushed her against the wall, laying his hands on either side of her head, effectively caging her in.

"No where to go now, My Darling." Tom whispered, grazing his lips against Hope's.

"What are you going to do now, My King?" Hope asked seductively, nipping at Tom's lower lip.

"I'm going to show everyone who you belong to, My Queen." Tom replied, his voice deep and husky and his eyes a darker blue.

Tom pressed his lips against Hope's, slowly showing her his love.

Hope wrapped her arms around Tom's shoulders, letting her fingers run through his dark curls, occasionally tugging on a lock of his hair.

Tom moved his lips away from Hope's now swollen lips and kissed his way down her neck. Hope moaned when Tom reached the base of her throat.

With a devilish smirk, he kissed, bit, licked, and sucked Hope's sweet spot until a dark purple bruise formed, big enough for everyone to see she had been claimed.

Hope pulled Tom's face back to her's kissing him deeply.

She then lightly bit his lower lip before searching his neck to place her claim.

Once she found one, Hope repeated the same process as Tom, only making sure hers was dark and visible to anyone who glanced at him.

"You're mine, Tom Riddle." Hope whispered possesivly.

"And you're mine,
Hope Potter-Black-Lupin." Tom replied, just as possesive as Hope.

****************

After making sure the coast was clear, Tom and Hope made their way to their next class with satisfied smirks on their face.

Blaise noticed his friends' look and burst into laughter.

"You get some Hope." Blaise whispered teasingly.

"Might wanna cover that hickey there." Theo said joining in.

Hope just gave both her friends the middle finger and paid attention to the fake Mad-Eye Moody.

A/N: I've finally finished this chapter!!!!!! I hope you all enjoy it, vote or comment if you did. I'm not sure when the next chapter will be, so don't ask lol. I was dealing with a lot at home, getting rid of covid, dealing with a pulled tooth, and work as well as a little writers block. I believe it's done now though. Hopefully. Anyway, love you guys and stay safe out there 💞💞💞