TAKASHI

The haitanis and Mitsuya are both glaring at each other.

Mitsuya : What did you do to this girl?

Ran : Since when the members of Disbanded Toman got interested in tenjiku's business?

Rindou : That girl is our property. So fuck off !

Rindou pulled you but Mitsuya held his hand.

Mitsuya : As if I'll let you go.

A fight broke out. You could hear them fighting. Suddenly someone lifts you....it's Jesu. He ran as fast as he can.

Rindou was chasing him while Ran was busy with Mitsuya.

Jesu (inner voice) : HOLY FUCK!!!! I MESSED UP!!! They can't discover us now!!!!

Jesu was clearly doomed...Cops in front, Rindou is backward. Left side is dead end and school in the right....

Jesu ran to school direction. You were bleeding heavily.

Ran also reached there with Shion. No one was there since it's already 5 PM.

Suddenly Ran appeared in front of Jesu. Shion and Rindou was blocking from the opposite direction. Jesu put you aside.

Ran : Now the rat is trapped what will he do? *Hits Jesu with metal rod*

Shion : Oraaa! You dared to mess up with us? Huhhhhhhhhh?!!

*Police Siren*

Rindou : Aniki, it's Cops. Let's get the bitch and just back off for now.

They approached you who was covered in a cloth.

Shion : Huh? It's a clone?!

They turned but Jesu was already gone.

Flashback

Jesu : Fuck these Haitanis!!! Dammit!!! *Saw Ran an Shion* Holy shit!! Gonna hide her.

Hides you in the art room and picked a clone and covered it with a cloth with some red colour on it.

End of flashback

The tenjiku guys left the school. Cops also left. Jesu went to the art room

But you weren't there....

Jesu panicked as he saw you missing.

Where are you Y/N?

It was late night but you are nowhere to be found.
2 days later....

Unknown person : Oh she is waking up!

Y/N : What the hell? Who are you?

Yuzuha : It's Yuzuha and who you might be?

Y/N : You brought me here? Where is this?

Yuzuha : It's my and my brother's house. *Phone rang*

Its Hakkai....

Yuzuha : Yeah Hakkai, what's his condition. Is Mitsuya alright?

Hakkai : Not good, not even a bit. Oh Yuzuha Today you will have to look after Luna ,Mana. I will drop them on my way to Emma-chan.

Yuzuha : No props. Just be safe.
*Call ends*

Y/N : Mitsuya? Do you know him?

Yuzuha : Huh.. Yeah he's a friend. I don't know who is the Mitsuya you are talking about. Can you describe his appearance?

Y/N : He has light lilac hair and a black earring in his right ear.

Yuzuha (shocked) : How do you know him? How do you know about Takashi?