It was you....

You had jumped into the river....

3 days later

Y/N : Huh? I'm saved again.....? Who is it this time? My head is spinning.....

Suddenly a image flashed before your eyes..... It was Renzo.....

Y/N : Ren..... What am I gonna tell Jesu and Senju. They will hate me.... I'm gonna close my eyes so that Jesu can't find me.

You closed your eyes but you decided to leave that place first....

You took a hood that was hanging on the clothes hanger and left the house.

An unknown place, an unknown atmosphere, surrounded by countless strangers.

You wandered in dark alleys like you did back then when you were newly reincarnated.

One day... You and Yuzuha crossed paths.

Yuzuha was going somewhere. The only one walking on that road at that time were you and her.

*Loud Thud*

Yuzuha turned.....she saw you laying on the ground.

Yuzuha : Oh my! Are you okay? Can you hear me? Hello! He-

Your vision blurred and you fainted right there.

Hours later.....

You opened your eyes and this time you knew where you are.....

Yuzuha : Ah! you woke up! How are you feeling right no-

Y/N : Yuzuha..... Listen....

Yuzuha : How do you know my na-

Y/N : Yuzuha listen to what I'm gonna tell you..... You have to find Takemichi and tell him to pass my words to others "I'm sorry".

Yuzuha : Michi? Do you mean Hanagaki Takemichi? And how do you know me and who are the "others"?

Y/N : Yes I'm talking about Hanagaki..... I know all of you and "the others" are my..... sort of comrades. Now then I'll be taking my leave. And if anything can you do me another favour as well?

Yuzuha : What is it?

Y/N : He is a idiot and he loves you.... Can you stay by his side to give him a shoulder? Can you convience him to stop all this shit..... *tears roll down* I can't...... can't take it anymore!

Yuzuha : Hey..... Convience him to stop what? Please explain it to me...... Please!

Y/N : I don't belong to this world and nor do he..... We have powers..... I can travel through people's past...... The most traumatic part of their past.
He and I are saving the characters of this world..... That's how we can return to our world.......

Yuzuha : What......?

Y/N : I should leave now otherwise he will find me. I would be happy if you help me with this.....

Yuzuha : Your...... Your and his name?

Y/N : His name is Jesu.....and for me....... I'm not worth of knowing..... I'm counting on you.Sayonara.....Yuzuha.

You left the place.....

Your words made an impact on her..... She can't help it so she decided to search for Jesu and Takemichi.

Y/N : ...... That was idiotic. Huh.......? I'm in a supermarket, huh.

4 days later

You were looking gloomy as ever. Dark circles under your eyes. Pale skin....

Passing through the crowd, don't know where to go, talk to whom..... Who is gonna listen to me......?