He Got Killed?!

Benkai & Takeomi came in time. You arrived there.

Takemichi : Jesu-kun?! Y/N-san what happened to him?! Senju-chan?!

Senju : We met some weird guy and he knew Jesu..... Jesu was so much terrified.... And then he fainted there.

Takemichi : Y/N-san you... You! Why were you doing all this? Why did you disappeared without saying a word to us!

Senju texts Benkai....

Benkai nods...

Benkai : Oi Guys we got something to deal with. Waka please come with me cause they won't move their lazy asses.

Shinichiro : 102% truth.

Takeomi : Yeah, I am going to see Mikey and Keisuke. See ya~

Wakasa sigh...

They left..... Takeomi came back after they left.

Takemichi : What were you reasons Y/N-san.... You made me worried.

Y/N : Sorry Takemichi, Senju and Jesu. We'll discuss our personal matters, for now.... Without wasting any time let's get down to the business.

So how can we bring Renzo back?

Senju : On the night of 27th May.... In that commotion...... Someone got killed that night. It was no other then Waka's late brother Tsukasa.

Takemichi : Huh...? Huh?! He got killed?! How?!!

Senju : In the investigation, we found that there was only one route to Jesu orphanage and that night, when Renzo's parents found that Renzo was in orphanage they hurried and at that time Tsukasa was returning from somewhere through that route.

Tsukasa was driving at a high speed, he accelerated the speed then suddenly he came across a dog on the road, he changed his direction and he lost the balance of the bike that's where they both clashed and Tsukasa got killed.

Shinichiro : That's was his trauma.

Takeomi : He was in depression for like 3½ year. That's when he started being a lone wolf. We already knew each other because of a fight during our middle school era.

Takemichi : Okay, I understand but what is his trauma? Do he blame himself for Tsukasa-kun's death?

Takeomi : That's right.... The reason why Tsukasa-kun went there was... To beat up some guys who injured Wakasa.

Y/N : I see...

Senju : Are we gonna do 'that'?

Takemichi : We are.

Y/N : Absolutely. Target : Imaushi Wakasa.

Jesu woke up.

Jesu : What are you guys talking about?

Senju : You should sleep to look gorgeous infront of your love, right?

Y/N : Hm~ but by the way where is Yuzuha?

Shinichiro : Yuzuha?! What kind of love story is going on here?!

Y/N : You didn't knew, Shin? Well it's nothing. Call'em back Senju.

Senju : On it.

With Benkai.....

Wakasa : What's our business here? Are you kidding me by taking me to this abandoned house?

Benkai : Well you know... Um....
*Message ringtone*

(1 new message from Princess 👸)