Truth reveal

Things were getting out of hand then suddenly the door bell rang.

It was Hakkai and Luna, Mana.

Yuzuha dropped the topic for the moment.

The moment Luna saw you she hid behind the curtains.

Yuzuha : Luna-chan what's wrong? Don't hide she maybe scary but nee-san is here.

Y/N : What's wrong kid?

Luna : You were with nii-san that day when he got into the fight.

Y/N : You....you saw that? He is your brother? Where is he?

Yuzuha : He fought?!! You were also there Luna-chan?! You too?!! It's totally fine but NOT!!! Care to explain miss unknown.

Y/N : It is Y/N. He tried to save me when I was knocked out by some weird guy. I don't know afterwards.

Yuzuha : But I found you at my school.

Grumble

Yuzuha : Luna-chan Mana-chan are you hungry? Wait here for me I will make you something to eat.

She left...

The atmosphere was kinda awkward then suddenly Jesu popped up.

Jesu : Let's go Y/N. Looks like the time has come when you will find the truth.

Yuzuha : Where di you think you are going motherfuckers.

Jesu : Bye Bye~

He jumped from the window.

Yuzuha (Shouts) : Hey!!!

You and Jesu are now sitting on a swing.

Jesu : Y/N as you know you are reincarnated here. There is a purpose for your reincarnation.... You have to save them by going into their past....

Y/N : Why do you think I will do that?

Jesu : If we succeed then we both will go back to our world. But for saving them you have to get them to love you then you have to ask them a question

"Can I save you?"

If they say yes then you will be teleported in their past instantly and will fix the past.

Y/N : Ok but who are the peoples that I have to save?

Jesu : Let's go to my hideout.

He showed you all the peoples that you have to save. And also about the storyline. Tomorrow was the beginning of your mission. Your first Target was

       Kazutora Hanemiya