So You Are The Reason

Jesu was somewhat angry and sad.

Jesu : I was right about you..... You can't become a good person..... Y/N.

At your side......

You were hiding in a old house, don't know who owned that house.

Y/N : You are the reason, look what you made me..... Rui.

Flashback of Y/N 's past

I was never a good person but still there was a hope. I was a mafia back then. That's when she came into my life....... My adopted sister Rui, Whom I saved during a massacre. Rui was a good girl but unlike me she.....

She was so done with my work..... Everyday someone was getting killed by me. I involved Rui in all this shit. My best friend, my partner and a sincere guy..... Yuki Takahashi. Rui wanted to put an end to this. I was drug addicted and was always cold to everyone even Yuki. Deep inside Rui liked Yuki, but since he was my friend she buried her feelings.

One day......

Yuki : It hurts whenever I see her like this.

Rui : Talk to her, she'll listen.

Yuki : She is going down to the wrong path. It's driving her insane, she needs a break.

Rui : Let's see where it is going.

Yuki tried to talk to me but..... I always ignored him. I was so involved in my buisness that I didn't had a minute to breath. Killing was my daily routine.

On a certain day....

I was so devoted to killing, i was killed whoever tried to stop me and correct me. Of course, Yuki tried to stop me. He stood in my way to stop me from killing an enemy.

Yuki : It's enough Y/N.

Y/N : Get OUT.

Yuki felt a shiver down his spine.

Yuki : Y/N stop this....otherwise kill me before killing that man.

Y/N : If that's your wish, then I won't hesitate, okay?

A dead silence fell in the room.

Y/N : Here I go. 3,2,1

*Bang*

I shot at his right leg. He screamed in pain while I had no sign of life in my eyes.

Y/N : Your left arm is the next target, Yuki.

Yuki : I will endure it until you are satisfied.

Y/N : ....... Whatever.

I shot himself in multiple places.

Y/N : That's all for now......

You went away.

Yuki called Rui.....

Rui : Where are you, Yuki?!!! Are you okay?

Yuki : Is..... Did she came back....?