How Hinata died

Jesu did as you told him to. Now we need to wait for response. Here it is....

Ran : Queen where were you on that day?

Y/N : Which day?

Ran : The day we went to shopping.

Y/N : Ah~~~ I was at a emergency mission after shopping. Don't tell me you forgot!

Ran : I see then go with Shion, okay?

Y/N : Sure.....

Ran calls......

Ran : Can we meet?

Sometime later......

Ran : It's been a while.....Izana.

Izana : Why out of blue?

Ran : It's about love interest.

Izana :......... seriously? You? Fall in love?

Ran : Why? Can't I? Well everyone changes with time. No.... actually she changed us.

Izana : I've heard about her. What was her name.......ah~ The Forced Queen.

Ran : You also seem to change a lot. Well her name is Y/N.......and she is betraying us.

Izana : .......what?

Ran : She seems to be in contact with your younger brother. I want you to confirm it. Someone had sent me a photo of them.

Izana : So it's not clear yet. Okay then I will try.

Phone rings......

Ran : Yeah....What?

Ran suddenly started running......

Izana grabbed his hand.

Izana : What happened?

Ran : The Cops found our hideout and everyone is arrested....... except one person that is....

Izana : Queen.

They dashed.....

You were smoking there alone......

Ran : Y/N why are you here alone?

Y/N : Ah~~~Ran. They were already getting arrested so it was best for me to hide. Someone is traitor among us.

At a certain place........

Emma trembling....

Mikey : Did you do it, Emma?

Emma : M-M-Mikey....I-I did as you to....ld me to.

Mikey : Good girl....now go back home otherwise...... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, RIGHT?

Emma just nodded while trembling with fear.

Mikey : Now then.....how will you handle it, QUEEN.

At Jesu's residence.......

Jesu : How did it turn out to be like this?! It's crazy you know!

Senju : Just at the moment of beginning.....we got a unexpected scenerio to deal with.

Takemichi : Senju, I think I know who it must be. It can be Mikey-kun. Y/N didn't wanted Toman to be involved.

Wakasa : It seems like that. Don't worry about it. She will handle it. She is not straight as you think her to be rather than that she is a pile of tangled thread that you can't solve until you get the trail of it.

Senju : That was quite a thing that you said there, Imaushi. She is saying that in her mind. Well she have got a plan on her mind.

Renzo : As expected of Y/N. Time to give us works.