Haru And Haru

Y/N : Hey! Haruchiyo? Can you hear me?

You took of his shirt.....

Y/N : Huh? Someone shot him.... What can I do?

He was looking like he was suffering a lot.

Y/N : Looks like....... I have to get someone to treat him.

You went out to search for someone to help you treat him..... But in the end you had to threaten a doctor for treating him.

Doctor : He-He-ee

Y/N : He?!

Doctor : Eek! He is f-f-fine now!

Y/N : I see....

Doctor : Mi-miss Mafia.... Ca-can I go-o n-now?

Y/N : Hmm? Oh alright.

He ran ASAP.

Y/N : ....... I have got myself into another trouble....... I should sleep for now.

20 minutes later....

You could hear a faint groan. You got up to see.

Y/N : Haruchiyo? Hey... You okay?.... Hey Haruchiyo wake up.... Here is the pill.

He wasn't waking up and you finally decided to do something unexpected. Jesu was watching it all.

You put the pill inside your mouth and chew it for a few seconds then you fed him from your mouth.

Jesu's jaw dropped as the juice escaped his mouth.

Takemichi : W-woah? What's wrong Jesu-kun?

Senju : What's all this commotion about?

Jesu : You won't believe it even if you saw it!

Senju : ....... Sorry, what?

Jesu : Y/N L/N is kissing you brother SANZU HARUCHIYO OR AKASHI HARUCHIYO.

Senju : ...... Really?

With you.....

You sat in corner... You stared the ground with blank eyes...... There was no emotion on your face. You were looking as if you were a mannequin.

"You will live a good life.....
I will make sure that all of you brothers will live happily."

"Nee-san I had........ heard you back there....... in the park where you were muttering to yourself and....... Sorry Ran-nii"

"He died!!!"

"I will never forgive myself..."

You could feel tears rolling down your cheeks as you opened your eyes. You stretched a little then suddenly the wound on your belly opened causing you intense pain.

Y/N : Ugh.... Out of all times it has to now, huh.

With Jesu and others.....

Jesu : She is wounded?!

Takemichi : Just what happened during those days?! Dammit!