Chapter 3

Zayn's POV

I heard the door bell from upstairs in my room. I got out of bed and went to answer the door
"Hey babe!" Louis says enthusiastically.
"Hey Lou," I reply. "Come on in."
Louis kisses my check and walks into the house. We go upstairs into my room. It's quite a big room. The walls are painted white and along two of them are paintings and drawings I did myself, along another wall are a few pictures that I took and some of me and my friends. There is a queen sized bed on the one side of the room with a tv right opposite it and a walk-in closet on the other side of the room.
"So where are your parents?" Louis asks while putting his weekend bag next to my bed.
"Oh they went on a business trip. You know, the usual," I say to him. My parents travel a lot. They run a business together and are taking it around the world so they travel a lot.
"Oh so we have the house to ourselves?" Louis smirks, walking towards me.
"Yeah. But don't get any ideas. My parents got the neighbors to watch me," I say groaning.
"Oh well then," Louis says.
"Why don't we watch a movie?" I suggest to my boyfriend.
"Sounds good," Louis smiles.
I go downstairs to get some snacks and some DVDs. My phone rings in my pocket while I'm waiting for the popcorn in the microwave. I take my silver iPhone 6 out of my pocket to read the text message.

from: Unknown
I really want to have you in my arms and wake up to your pretty face every day.

That was really creepy. I delete the chat and get the rest of the snacks and return to my bedroom.
"Thanks Zee. So what do you want to watch first?" Louis asks taking a bag of chips from me.
"You can choose. I don't really mind," I say sitting in the bed next to him.
"Grease?" He asks
"Sure," I reply
We just spent the rest of the night watching movies, eating and cuddling. At around midnight Louis falls asleep on my shoulder. I turn off the tv and fall asleep.
______________

A/N. Hey guys. I'm really lazy to write right now and I have another story that I'm writing. I have a whole new plot for this story but I don't want to start again so I'll just do whatever. Thank you so much for voting. You're really truly amazing. I'll try update tomorrow. Anyway keep reading and if you need to talk to me just send me a message. Honestly I'm ready to listen to you if you're having trouble or such. Ok let me go. Bye loves 💗