Chapter 5

Zayn

I woke up to the smell of smoke. I quickly ran downstairs to find Niall trying to put out a fire that started on the stove. I ran and for a vase with roses and poured the water on the fire. It went out and I turned to yell at Niall.

"Niall you twat! You know you can't cook so why on earth would you?" I yelled.
"I just wanted to do something nice for you!" He defended, looking at me with puppy eyes.
I sighed. "Next time please don't do it," I said.
"Sorry man," Niall replied, running the back of his neck.
"Let's just go have breakfast at a cafe, yeah?" I asked.
"Sure, lets just get dressed first," he chuckled. We went and got dressed. After, we walked to my car and drove to the nearest cafe. It was empty except for an old couple having coffee. We sat down and a waitress, about 60, came up to us.
"Hello boys. My name's Mabel and I'll be serving you today," she smiled handing us our menus. "I'll be back in 2 minutes to take your orders." she walked over to another waitress wearing the shortest skirt in the whole entire world.

2 minutes later, Mabel came over to take our orders.

"I'll have a farmhouse with 5 extra hash browns please," Niall smiled handing his menu to Mabel.
"I'll just have q plate of pancakes please," I said. She took my menu.
"Anything to drink?" she asked.
"Two coffees please," Niall said looking at me. I just nodded.
"Coming right up," the woman said walking away. When Niall and I started talking we heard the bell ring, signaling that someone just walked in. I turned and saw the one and only Harry Styles walk in, wearing those damn black skinny jeans and a white shirt. His hair was pulled into a bun. He looked around and caught my eye.

"Aye, Malik," Harry said, walking over to Niall and I. I turned to face Niall, who was rolling his eyes.
"Just leave us alone to have our breakfast Harry,"Niall snapped at the boy standing next to our table.
"I just came over to say hi," Harry said raising his hands in defense and walked over to another table. Mabel walked over with our coffee then went back to get our food. She came back with my pancakes and Niall's giant breakfast.

"Enjoy," she winked and walked to Harry's table.
Niall looked at his food like a kid at a candy store.
_______________

After breakfast we went back to my house.

"When you going home?" I asked Niall.
"Tomorrow after school," he replied.
We went up to my room and turned on the tv. "I'll go get snacks," Niall said jumping off my bed to the kitchen. He came back and we turned to the TV which was showing the show "Smash".

__________________
*the next day *
I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. I went down to wake Niall up. He thankfully woke up. I went back to my room to get ready. After the longest shower of all time, I got dressed. I put on my 'cool kids don't dance' shirt and went downstairs to find Niall eating a bowl of cereal. After breakfast we went to our separate cars since Niall is going home after school and drove to school. We said goodbye to each other because Niall has to go for a music lesson. I walked to my locker and got smashed into it.
"Watch where you're going Malik," Harry said while walking away and laughing.
"Zayn!" I heard a female voice say. "Are you ok?" Mahogany asked me.
"Yeah I'm good," I groaned. I lifted my shirt and say a bruise forming on my arm.
"I wish I would cut his up to pieces and feed him to stray dogs then feed those dogs to sharks," she said clenching her fists.
I chuckled. "Don't worry. It's fine," I reassured her. Today she was wearing a black crop top, a black leather skirt, black thigh high socks and a long white cardigan with a black hat and black combat boots. She looked stylish.
"I like what you're wearing today M," I said to her.
"Nicknames already?" She smirked. "Thanks though. I like your shirt," she said gesturing to my shirt. I, Being the person I am, looked down at it and smiled. "Thanks."
We walked to our history class since we have that together as well as other subjects. We sat down next to each other in the middle row of the class. Mrs Cheré walked in and greeted the class.

At lunch I met up with Niall. Niall, Mahogany and I went and had our lunch under a tree by the sports field.
"Mahogany, there you are. We've been looking all over for you," a boy with brown hair and the bluest eyes I've ever seen said.
"Oh hey. Guys this is Nash, Nash this is Zayn and Niall," Mahogany said to the boy.
"Hey," Niall and I said in unison.
"Can I sit with you guys?" Nash asked.
"Sure buddy," Niall replied.
"Thanks," Nash said sitting down next to Mahogany.

After school, I walked to my car. As I'm about to open the door someone pulls me away and to the back of the school. It's Harry and his crew. They beat me and kick me until I see red. They walk away leaving me in this corner. I try to call for help but nothing comes out. I get up and trudge to my car. Nash sees me and runs over to me.
"You ok man?" He asks. I can say a word because I'm about to pass out. "Mahogany!" He shouts. I hear two people running and hear Niall's voice say to Nash "lets get him in the car.". I don't hear anything after that because I pass out

__________________
I woke up in my bed and try to look around. There is a stabbing pain in my neck so I don't try to. I groan.
"He's awake," Mahogany says.
"Oh Zayn baby are you ok?" My boyfriend, Louis says to me.
"I'm," I cough. "Fine. I just need to sleep for 1 million years.
"Ok. Just sleep. We'll call your parents to come up and see you. They wanted to see you."
"Ok send them in," I say.
My friends walk out and my mom runs into my room. She cradles me softly in her arms, careful not to hurt me.
"My baby, are you ok?" My mom asks me looking into my eyes.
"Yes mom I'm fine. It's just that they hit me harder this time," I say to her.
"I can't believe the principal hasn't done anything after we've told his so many times," my mom rolls her eyes.
"I don't think he ever listens. There could be a war outside of his school and he won't hear it," my mom laughs.
"Oh Zaynie. You'll be alright. I'll leave you to rest. You won't be going to school tomorrow ok?" My mom says.
"Ok. Thanks mom. I love you."
"I love you more baby. Your dad just went out for dinner with some investors. I was supposed to go but I wanted to make sure you're ok," my mom smiles softly.
"Thanks mom," I smile. She kissed my forehead and leaves my room, closing the door behind her. I soon drift off into a deep sleep.

A/N. Hey people. Thanks for reading. I wrote this while listening to all kinds of music so if it doesn't make much sense I'm sorry. The picture on the side or above or whatever is of Mahogany. Next chapter is going to be... I don't know. Anyway thanks a lot for voting and reading even though it's not a lot it means a lot to me. Love you all 💙🐋💎