Chapter 8

Zayn's POV

"Hey Lou," I say to my boyfriend as I sit down at our lunch table.
"Hey babe," he replies kissing my cheek.
"Hey guys," I say to Niall, Mahogany and Nash.
"Hey," they chorus.
"How was art?" Louis asks me.
"It was good. We just continued the portraits. Nothing fun," I say putting a strawberry in my mouth.
"That's cool. Guess what?" Louis said excitedly.
"You got a solid gold Jeep?" I say jokingly.
"Yes Zayn. And I'm taking you on a trip to Japan in it," he replies rolling his eyes.
"Ok ok seriously what is it?" Niall asks.
"I'm trying out for college footie. Some scouts are coming and they are going to choose from our team. I'm super exited," Louis says with a huge smile.
"That's great babe," I say giving him a hug.
"Thanks. I really hope I get in," he says finishing his apple.
"You are going to be captain," I say to him.
"Thanks babe," he says leaning over to kiss me.
The bell rings and we go leave and go to class. On my way to English with Niall, he tells me that he needs something in his locker and I should go ahead without him. As I turn around the corner, I bump into Harry.
"Oh sorry," I say looking at the floor.
"Um that's fine. How are you?" He says scratching his neck.
"Oh um I'm good. How are you?" I ask awkwardly.
"I'm good too," he replies.
"Cool," I say.
The next few seconds we stand there in awkward silence and he eventually speaks up.
"I'm gonna get to class. See ya later Zayn," he says walking away.
"Bye Harry," I say walking into my class. I sit at my place and take a lot of notes during the lesson. After school as I walk to my car, I spot Louis standing by it with his back facing it.
"Hey Lou. What're you doing here?" I ask curiously.
"I just came by to say bye. I've got footie practice so I'll only come over at around 5 today," he tells me.
"Oh that's ok. I'll just see you after practice then," I reply.
"Is that ok with you?" He asks me.
"Definitely," I say walking over to open my car.
"Thanks babe. I'll see you later then," he leans over and gives me a kiss.
"Sure have fun with all your footie friends," I chuckle.
He laughs with me and goes on to practice. As I'm about to get into my car I hear someone calling my name. I look over and see Harry running over to me.
"Hey Zayn," he says breathlessly.
"Hey um what are you doing here?" I ask him.
"I just wanted to know if you'd like to finish the art soon. It's due on Friday and we need to get it done," he says.
"Oh sure um do you want to work on it tomorrow night at say my house?" I ask him.
"Sure that'd be great," he says. "Can I maybe get your number so I can have it for tomorrow?" He asks
"Sure," I say and hand him my phone.
He hands me his phone and I put in my number and save it. He gives me back my phone and we say goodbye and go our separate ways.

When I get home I go to my room and get out my laptop and watch one (or 3) episode of Orange is the New Black. At around 5, the doorbell rings and I go down to answer it.
"Hey Lou," I say letting my boyfriend in.
"Hey babe," he says giving me a kiss on the cheek and walking in.
"How was practice?" I say walking into the kitchen where he was.
"I'm so tired. Coach made us work extra hard for the trials," he said taking a sip from his glass of water.
"But it's all going to be good in the long run," I tell him, leaning into the counter behind me.
"It better. How was your afternoon?" He asked walking towards me.
"I watched Netflix all day," I laughed.
"That's good," he says wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.
"L-Lou," I whimper.
"Say my name baby," he says sucking on my sweet spot.
"Louis," I moan. His lips move to my lips and he kissed me with a lot of hunger. He slides his tongue into my mouth and our tongues fight for dominance. Someone cleared their throat behind us. We jerk away from each other and stand on opposite sides of the room. I look up and see my mom standing in the doorway.
"H-hey mom," I stutter.
"Hey Trisha," Louis says rubbing the back of his neck.
"What are you boys doing?" My mom asks us, smirking.
"N-nothing really. We're just on our way to my room. Bye," I say grabbing my boyfriend's hand and running up to my room and shutting the door and locking it.
"That was close," Louis said panting.
"Yeah it was," I laugh.

__________

Hello baes. It's been a while. Enjoy the update. I'll update again as soon as I can. School is just so hectic. I've got class in the morning then netball after then ballet. And I have homework and stuff and then weekends is ballet shoes and netball games so I have a tight schedule. But I'm making time for you because you're my babies. Ok then bye kids. Momma C loves you all 😍