Chapter 9

After Louis went home, I went into my room and did some homework. My phone started ringing.
"Hello?" I answer.
"Uh hey Zayn. It's Harry," he said.
"Oh. Hey Harry. What's up?" I asked, confused.
"I um just uh wanted uh to um..." He stuttered.
I chucked a little. "Yes Harry?"
"I wanted to know if I can come over tomorrow after school to finish our art?" He said. I could hear the nervousness in his voice.
"Sure. That would be good," I said.
"Great. Thanks. Could you maybe text me the address later?" He asked.
"Sure I will. Is that all?" I asked him.
"Uh yeah I think so," he chuckled.
"Ok then. Goodnight Harry," I smiled even though he couldn't see me.
"Goodnight Zayn. Sleep well," he said and ended the call.
I sat there with a smile on my face. He's so adorable.

___________________

The next day at school, I went to my locker and changed my books for the day. I close my locker and am met by a grinning Louis.
"Oh god Lou. You scared the living day light out of me," I say.
"Sorry babe," he laughed and kissed my cheek.
"It's ok. What's got you so happy?" I say, leaning my back against the locker.
"Nothing really. Just missed my baby s'all," he said giving me a bear hug.
I laughed "seriously Lou what's up?" I ask chuckling.
"Seriously Zayn I'm ok. I've just missed you," he told me.
"Ok well I can't decline free kisses," I said kissing his lips.
"Hey Zayn. Hey Lou," I heard a voice say next to us. I broke away from Louis to see who was speaking and it was Niall.
"Niall," I groan.
"Yes lad?" He asked me innocently.
"What do you want?" Louis bluntly asked.
"Just wanted to come by and greet my best friends," Niall smirked.
I groaned again. Louis rolled his eyes then kissed me on my cheek.
"I'll see you later baby," he whispered in my ear. Once Louis left, Niall turned to me.
"So I hear Harry's comin' over t'day to finish your art project?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.
"Yeah so?" I asked.
"Well you've had a crush on him forever and now you finally see what he has to offer," he winked
"First of all, eww. Second, I don't like him and third, we are just going to do our art work. Nothing else," I said rolling my eyes and walking towards the English class with Niall.
"Well fine then," he huffed. We entered the classroom and went to our seats in the middle row. More people enter and the bell rings. Our teacher walks in and greets us.
_______________

After school I walked to my car and got a message from Harry.
Please text me the address~H
I sent him the address to my house and he replies with a simple thank you. When I got home I saw that my mom was home. I walk in and go to the kitchen to get some food because I'm hungry. I see my mom sitting there having a sandwich.
"Oh hey mom. Not to be rude but why're you home?" I ask her.
"I got off work early. I'm not really feeling well," she says. I notice her red nose and she sneezes.
"Maybe you should go lie down," I say walking to her.
"Yeah maybe. That's a good idea," she said almost as if to herself.
"I'll get you some tea and bring it to your room," I smile.
"Thanks Zaynie. That would be great," she says getting off the stool and walking towards her room. I made her tea and took it to her and turned on her electric blanket so she's warm. I hear the doorbell ring so I go downstairs to answer it. I open the door and I'm met with a smiling Harry.
"Hey," I say smiling and moving to let him in.
"Hey," he smiles walking in. "Your house is huge."
I chuckle " thanks I guess," I say.
"So where are we going to do our work?" He asks curiously.
"We can go to my art room. Just follow me," I replied. He nods and we walk quietly. We get into the room and I remember that I have to tell my mom that Harry's came over.
"I'll be back. I just need to check on my mom. Is that on?" I ask.
"Yeah sure go ahead," he answers. I smile and rush to my mom's room. I knock and I hear her small voice say come in.
"Uh mom I've got a friend over to finish our art project. Is that fine?" I ask her.
"Well I can't say no now," she says laughing but it soon turns into a coughing fit.
"Thanks mom. When we're done I'll come lay with you," I say.
"Thanks baby. I'll just take a short nap," she says cuddling further into the covers. I smile a little and close the door and go back to the art room where I left Harry.
"So do you maybe want to leave your bag here and we can put our art stuff out on the table over there?" I suggest.
"Sounds good," he says doing what I asked him to do. We start with our art and a share a few jokes and laughed and an hour and a half later we're finished. I walk him over to the front door.
"Thanks Harry. That was quite fun and productive," I say as he walks out the door.
"I had fun too. Can I ask you something?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.
"Sure," I say.
"Could you maybe teach me to paint as well as you?" He says looking up.
"Umm yeah I can. We can start on Saturday in the afternoon?" I suggest.
"That would be great," he smiles. "Bye Zayn."
I wave and close the door and walk up to my mom's room.
________

UPDATE WOOOOO!!! I worked on this for a week. It's pretty good material. Please vote and comment. Thanks loves. I don't know if it's too early for this but my social media:
Snapchat: chichi_sweet
Instagram: chiii_baby
Twitter: lights_fairy

Thanks for reading