Chapter 1

A/N Sorry for starting late. Had some personal issues. I typed this chapter while listening to my fresh new My Everything album so yea. Enjoy and dont forget to comment and tell your peeps about it. Here is my fanfiction

"Iggy iggy to biggie to be here stressing" sang Iggy Azalea during the song Problem. I'm on my way to that hell hole and today I'm feeling a bit under the weather. Mom said i have to go to school. Don't want to face Harry and his crew. Honesly i'm tired of them bullying me all the time. "One last time i need to be the one who takes you home" Didn't notice my song was on. 

"Hey Zaynie!" shouted Niall across the hall. "How are ya'? You don't look so good," he said walking towards me. "Hey nialler. Not feelin so good. I have a cold." "That explains your clothes," Niall said as i looked at me attire. I was wearing a flat cap with ZAYUMM written on it grey sweats and a shirt that was written I'm loving the pain. 

"thanks for pointing it out. At least i'm not dressed like a hobo." I tried to joke. "Yeah well, lets get to class." Niall said awkwardly. "Have you seen Harry today?" i asked niall. "He's not coming today. Him and his posey are going to bunk school." What a relief! Niall and I walk to homeroom and there i see a new kid sitting by herself. I ask niall if i can go join her and he said ok. "Hey, I'm Zayn. i saw you by yourself and i thought hey let me go join her," I said as i sat down next to her. She had Red/Orange curly hair, blue eyes and she was wearing a black dress, a white cardigan and white Doc Martens boots. "Hey. I'm Mahogany. Thanks for coming to sit with me. I'm new here," she said with an american accent. "Why did you come in the middle of the school year? And are you from America?" I asked. "Yeah. My parents work in an international company so we move a lot. They decieded to settle here and take trips when needed." she replied. "Oh cool. Nice shoes by the way," i complimented. "Thanks," she smiled. Mr. Jobling walked in and started the class. He didnt even introduce Mahogany but whatever. 

Thats how the day went. Mahogany gave me her number and said bye. I texted her when i got home to see if it was her. She replied with a "Yeah it's me :P" Thats definatly her. Hopefully Harry wont flirt with her so much. Shes beautiful but i just wanna be friends. I have a boyfriend. Yes you heard right. BOYFRIEND! His name is Louis Tomlinson. I love him a lot but i think i have a little tiny crush on Niall.

A/N Thats chapter 1. Mahogany is from MAGCON. She's the DJ. She's awesome. I'll update when i get 10 POSITIVE comments. Luv u all. Right now I'm at my boyfriend's house. Fast wifi and free hugs.