Chapter 4

Zayni

The next morning I woke up in Louis arms. I looked over to him and smiled even though he couldn't see me. I tried my best to climb out of bed without waking up my boyfriend but I failed terribly. Louis stirred in bed and turned to face the other way, giving me space to get out of bed. I walked to my ensuite bathroom and turned on the shower. I took of my pajamas and stepped into the shower. The warm water took over my body and calmed me down. After a long shower I turned off the water and stepped out. I put a towel around my waist and walked back into my room to find Louis still sleeping. I walked over to him and tried to wake him up.

"Hey Lou," I whispered.
"Hmm," he mumbled.
"It's time to wake up sleepy head," I giggled when he pulled me to him.
"It's so early," he smiled with his eyes still closed.
"Baby your mom says you need to be home by 12. It's 10 now," I reminded him.
"Ok ok," he let go of me and say up in bed. He turned look and me, smiled and walked to the bathroom.
I walked over to my closet and picked out a white shirt that said "cool kids don't dance" , a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of black socks. When I finished getting dressed I saw Louis walking out the bathroom. He had a white towel hanging low on his waist and he was running his hands through his wet hair. I bit my lip and he smirked. He walked over to me and put his arms around my waist.

"You like what you see baby?" He purred in my ear.

My breath hitched and he kissed me sweetly at first then hungrily. He made his way down to my neck and when he hit my sweet spot he started sucking and I moaned. I ran my hands through his hair and he sucked harder. He then stopped and looked at the mark he left on my neck. He smirked and walked away. I walked out of my room and down to the kitchen. I made breakfast wraps for me and Louis. He walked into the kitchen wearing a plain white shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans and red Vans. He walked over to the counter and grabbed his plate. I st next to him.
"Thanks for the food babe," Louis says kissing my cheek.
"You're welcome," I say with a smile.

After breakfast Louis got a call from his mom saying he needs to get home.
"Bye sweet cheeks," my boyfriend says kissing my lips.
I pulled away and said "Bye Lou."
He walked out the door to his car. I waved to his as he drove away. I walked back into the house and stood in the kitchen. I was so bored so I called Mahogany and asked if she wanted to hang out today.
"Hey Z," she answers.
"Hey. Wanna hang out today?" I asked.
"Sorry I can't. My friend Nash is having a birthday party. You can come if you want," she suggested.
"No thanks. It's ok. Have fun," I said.
"Thanks. Bye Zayn," she chirped into the phone. She then hung up. I walked around the house and decided to call Niall.
"Hey Ni. Wanna hang out today? I'm bored out of my mind," I said when he answered.
"Oh sure buddy. Should I come over or do you want to come over?" He asked
"You can come over. My parents are gone the whole week," I replied.
"Ok I'll be there in a few. Can I stay the night?" He asked.
"Oh yeah sure. Bye Nialler," I say.
"See ya," he said hanging up. I went back to my room to tidy up. After about half an hour the door bell rang.
"Coming!" I yelled walked downstairs. I answer the door to find a very happy looking Niall holding a bag of McDonalds.
"I brought food," he said walking in and sitting on the couch. I laughed and walk behind him. You see my home is practically Niall's home.
"What did you get for me?" I ask sitting next to him.
"Nothing," he roars with laughter.
"Seriously?" I ask him.
"No man. I got you a BigMac and large fries. Your usual." he said taking my food out of the bag.
"Thanks buddy," I say putting a fry in my mouth. The rest of the day we spent it cleaning out the fridge, watching movies and laughing at nothing. After the 16th slice of pizza and the 10th movie he turned to me with a serious face.
"I bumped into Harry earlier," he said looking at me.
"Oh ok what did he say?" I ask chewing some popcorn.
"He told me to apologize to you for being a díck," he said.
I scoff. "No he didn't. But whatever. What else did he say?" I roll my eyes.
"He asked for your number so I have it to him. He said he'd call you at 9," Niall says turning away.
"Niall!! Why would you do that?" I yell.
"I'm sorry. He seemed really sincere and I just wanted to make him happy," Niall protests.
I groan and turn back to the TV. My iPhone 6 rings on the coffee table and it's an unknown number.
"Hello?"
"Hey is this Zayn?" The voice says.
"Yeah who is this?" I say.
"It's Harry," he says.
I groan. "What do you want Harry?"
"I just wanted to talk and to apologize for bullying you," he says in a hushed voice.
"Sure you do," I say and hang up. I turn to Niall and say "I'm going to bed. Goodnight. Do you want to sleep in my room or the guest room next to mine?"
"The guest room is fine," he says not taking his eyes off the tv.
"Ok the. Goodnight Nialler," I turn to walk away.
I get to my room and strip down leaving only my t-shirt and boxers on. I walk over and switch off the light. I hope Harry doesn't call me tomorrow.

A/N. Hey muffins. I just wanted to say thanks for reading. You all deserve a McDonalds burger. But you pay for it. I can't even buy myself a banana. Anyway while typing this out there was a word count at the bottom and it's like 1000 or so words and I'm thinking that I can't even do 400 words for a school essay. LOL! So keep reading. We are writing exams so I might not update. I'm so LAZY!! But thanks for the support. Keep doing what you're doing. Love you my chickens. No wait I want to eat chicken and if I say you're chicken and I want to eat you that's cannibalism... So I love you cupcakes. And no I don't want cupcakes. I'm allergic to eggs. Tragic right. I'll never taste cake and cupcakes and stuff. Ok ok I'm done. Bye. BTW I type this with my phone because my laptop was stollen so sorry for the terrible grammar. Ok bye 💎🐋💙