Introduction

We all know how the story goes. Kaguya came to Earth, ate the Chakra fruit and had two sons, Hagaromo and Hamura, splitting her Chakra between them. She then turned on them, causing the brothers to seal her in what would become the moon with Hamura deciding to gaurd it.

Hagaromo then had two sons, Indra and Ashura. They fought. Made the Uchiha and Senju Clan, respectively. Madara and Hashirama became their reincarnations and made Konohagakure. They fought. Kyuubi attack. Naruto and Sasuke. Uchiha massacre. Sasuke leaves. Pain attacks Konoha. Fourth Great Ninja War. Shinobi Alliance. Madara beating the shit out of the five Kage. Kaguya resurrection. Kaguya being sealed, again.

But the one thing that is always the same about these people and events. They were, or were caused by, a man. Well, except Kaguya. But what if that changed?

What if by some twist of fate it was made that only women could use Chakra because Kauya, a women, was the first to eat it. Yes, men still had Chakra, but they couldn't use it at all like women could. This caused the male population to drop severely to about 5% of the population and were regularly treated like trash. Scientists also found a way to turn an egg cell into a sperm cell, for couples that were either unable to find a male or just were not into them.

But what if one day a boy was born with the ability to utilize Chakra the way women could. Join Y/N L/N-Uchiha on his journey to become the first male shinobi and the greatest shinobi in the world.