Chapter 6 - The Scroll of Sealing

"Talking"
"Whispering"
'Thinking'
Timeskip/Meanwhile

(A.N.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the next day, and everyone was at the academy for their graduation exam. Everyone was of course very excited to finally become a ninja.

Iruka: "We are now about to begin the graduation test. When your name is called proceed to the next classroom. The test is on the Clone Jutsu."

Naruko: 'Oh no... That's my weakest Jutsu!'

Iruka: "First up, Y/N L/N."

Y/N: "Guess it's my time to shine."

He walked inside, and was greeted by Iruka and Mizuko.

Iruka: "Your task is to create three or more fully functioning clones."

Y/N: "Can it be any type of clone?"

Iruka: "Sure. Just has to be a clone."

Y/N: "Ok then."

Mizuko: 'What's this guy gonna even do? He's a male for god sake! I don't even know how he got in the academy.'

Y/N: "Kage Bushin No Jutsu!" he shouted, forming the classic hand seal.

Five perfect clones of himself were brought into excistence in a puff of smoke. When the smoke cleared, it revealed Mizuko's shocked face and Iruka's proud smile.

Iruka: "Congratulations. You pass."

Y/N: "Thank you, Senseis."

He then grabbed his new headband, and left, leaving Mizuko still in shock.

Mizuko: 'I can barely make three shadow clones.'

Iruka: "Surprised?"

Mizuko: "Uh, y-yeah."

Iruka: "I was too."

Timeskip

A few more students were called into the next classroom, and they all came back with headbands. But now it was Naruko's turn to take the exam. She walked into the classroom and prepared herself.

Naruko: 'I must become a ninja, not matter what!' "Bunshin No Jutsu!"

One functioning clone was created from this, as well as another disheveled looking one that barely had any colour and couldn't even stand.

Iruka: "You fail!"

Mizuko: "Iruka Sensei. Maybe we should let her pass. Her physical coordination and stamina are incredible. And she was able to make at least one clone. Isn't that enough for her to pass?"

Hearing this, Naruko grew excited, thinking she may still have a chance to pass.

Iruka: "Mizuko Sensei... Everyone else has been able to make at least three clones. Naruko created just one. And it's basically useless. I cannot give her a passing grade." 

Naruko then left the classroom, depressed. With the exams now finished, Naruko had gone outside and was sitting on the swing just outside the academy, still depressed about having not passed. Y/N had managed to squeeze his way through the crowd of adults and fan girls in order to comfort her. Some of the adults looked at him with disgust, thinking that he was below them cause he was male and they were female. But by the time he had got through the crowd, she had already disappeared, so he decided to go back home and read up on some more jutsus he could learn.