Chapter 7 - The Genin Teams

"Talking"
"Whispering"
'Thinking'
Timeskip/Meanwhile

(A.N.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the day that the Genin teams were to be announced, and all of the graduates had gathered in one of the classrooms for orientation. Most of the graduates were hoping to be on Y/N's team. Some more so than others. Everyone was all chatting together and sitting with their friends. Y/N had somehow managed to get stuck inbetween both Naruko and Sasuki, and so he was now trying to have two conversations at the same time. He had Sasuki on his left lecturing him on how she felt they hadn't spent enough time together recently, and he had Naruko on his right telling him about some girl called Konohamari, who was the Third Hokage's grandaughter. 

Shilamaru: "Oi, Naruko. What are you doing here? Todays meeting is for graduates only."

Naruko: "Because I graduated!" she replied, pointing to her headband.

It was at that moment, that the thundering of feet were heard from down the hallway. The reason for this was revealed to be Sakura and Ino, because the noise stopped when they reached the door, and both tried to squeeze their through it at the same time. They, eventually, managed to get through though. 

Sakura + Ino: "Goal!" they both shouted, before shortly after starting to breathe heavily.

Ino: " I win Sakura!"

Sakura: "What do you mean? My foot was at least 1 centimeter ahead!"

Ino: "You must be blind then."

Y/N decided to ignore what was going on behind him, instead choosing to listen to Sasuki. That was until he heard Naruko shout from the side of him. Glancing to his right, he saw that Naruko had been thrown on the floor, that she also had been knocked out, and that Sakura was standing next to the desk.

Sakura: "M-morning, Y/N..."

Y/N: "Morning Sakura."

Sakura: "Mind if I sit next to you?"

Y/N was about to say something, but he was interupted by Ino.

Ino: "Hey! I'm going to sit next to Y/N!"

Sakura: "First come, first served!"

Ino: "I got in the classroom sooner!"

Random Girl 1: "If thats the case, then I get to sit next to Y/N!"

Random Girl 2: "I was here first!"

Random Girl 3: "I'm sitting next to Y/N!"

Y/N, just facepalmed at all of this.

Sasuki: 'How annoying... Why can't they just leave me alone with Y/N?'

Meanwhile

The Third Hokage and the Jonin Senseis had gathered around Lady Third's crystal ball, to oversee what was happening inside of the classroom.

Asuka: "Thats this years top rookie, Y/N L/N?"

Sarutobi: "Yes."

Kakane looked at the image of Y/N on the crystal ball with a small smile on her face, pleased that her teachings had brought him far. The crystal's view then panned over towards the small group of girls who were still arguing about who would sit next to Y/N

Back to Y/N

Naruko suddenly woke up from her forced slumber, jumped up from her position on the floor and landed on the desk in front of Y/N, glaring directly into his eyes.