Chapter 3 - The Fall

"Talking"
"Whispering"
'Thinking'
Timeskip/Meanwhile

(A.N.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the start of the new year. The birds were singing, flowers were blooming, and the sun was shining. Y/N started his day how he usually did, forcefully made to get out of bed by his Mother, having breakfast and getting ready for the academy. Before he could leave however, his Mother stopped him.

M/N: "Wait, Y/N. I just wanted to tell you that I will be with a few friends in the Uchiha District by the time you come home tonight." 

Y/N: "Okay Mum. Bye!" He then left for the academy.

On his way there, when he walked past the Uchiha District, he bumped into Sasuki, so they decided to walk together. When they got to the academy, they were immediately swarmed by fan-girls, mainly Y/N, but a few went to Sasuki.

Fangirl 1: "Y/N! Please go out with me!"

Fangirl 2: "No! Go out with me!"

Fangirl 3: "No! Me!"

??? + ???: "Move aside!"

A girl with pink hair, green eyes pushed her way to the front of the crowd. She was wearing a light green dress that had a white flower pattern in the bottom corner and a red ribbon tied in a bow on the top of her head. The other one was had blonde hair and was wearing a pink dress with a shorter pirple skirt over the top of it. This was Saukra Haruno, the so called 'President' of Y/ 'Fan-club'. As well as Ino Yamanaka, the so called 'Vice-President' of Y/N's 'Fan-club'.  (Note - You are not wearing your outfit in the Bio. You are wearing a F/C t-shirt with black shorts and blue shinobi sandals.)

Sakura: "Y/N! Please be my boyfriend! I don't even know what it means but please!"

Y/N: "No."

Sakura: "But please!"

Y/N: "No."

Ino: "Then be my boyfriend instead!"

Y/N: "The answer is still no."  

After this statement, Y/N walked off and went to his seat. They had their lessons, kunai throwing was today's subject, one of the only things that Naruko was actually good at. Y/N of course, helped her and Sasuki where he could. This dissapointed both Sakura and Ino, who begged Y/N to help them, along with almost everyone else in the class. Y/N however, declined them all. The only reason why Y/N was able to help them was because he was taught by his Mother, and she made sure that she had taught him well. She was the reason why he was top of the class. Once the day was over, Sasuki invited Y/N to train with her like they always did. Which Y/N happily accepted, not knowing what was about to happen.

By the time they had finished training and were near the Uchiha Compound, the moon had already risen. Y/N's Mother was currently inside the Compound, so he figured that she wouldn't mind him staying there for a bit as well. His thoughts were then interupted by the scene in front of him, when he entered the Uchiha Compound. 

Death. That was one of the few words that could describe it. There were bodies everywhere. They were of men, women and children. No one had been spared. Y/N's thoughts went back to his Mother, and without hesitation, he ran inside.

Sasuki: "Wait Y/N! It's to dangerous!" 

Dispite Sasuki's desperate attemps to get  him to stop, he kept on running, searching for his Mother, hoping she was still alive. So she decided to run in as well, looking for her own family.