Chapter 1 - The First Meeting

"Talking"
"Whispering"
'Thinking'
Timeskip/Meanwhile

(A.N.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a few weeks since Y/N had first preformed ninjutsu, and due to the sheer happiness that he was feeling from knowing he was going to be a shinobi, he awakened the Sharingan, but with only one tomoe.

Y/N: "Mum! I'm heading out to train!" he shouted while leaving.

M/N: "Ok dear! Make sure no one sees you!" she shouted back from across the house in response.

On the way to the training ground, as he is rounding a corner, he bumps into a small blonde girl with blue eyes. She was wearing a white t-shirt with an Uzumaki swirl on the front, black shorts and black shinobi sandals. She then falls over.

Random Woman: "Hey! Get back here!"

???: "Help!" she askes/shouts before hiding behind some nearby boxes.

The woman then comes running from behind the corner as well.

Random Woman: "Hey you! Did you see a little girl run by here?" she askes.

Y/N: "Yeah, she went that way." he replies, pointing in a random direction, which the woman then runs in that direction.

After sending the woman off on a wild goose chase, Y/N apporched the girl.

Y/N: "You alright?" he askes, offering her a hand up.

???: "Yeah, I'm fine." she replies, taking the hand.

Y/N: "What did you do to be chased by her?"

???: "Oh. I kinda smashed her plant pot with a hammer." she said sheepishly, while rubbing the back of her neck. 

Y/N: "Oh."

Naruko: "I'm Naruko, by the way. Naruko Uzumaki, and one day, I'm gonna become Hokage! Believe it!"

Y/N: "Nice to meet you Naruko, I'm Y/N L/N."

Naruko: "Say, you wanna become friends?"

Y/N: "You know what, sure."

Naruko: "Yay!"

Y/N: "Well, I gotta go. See ya." he says, walking in the direction of the training grounds.

Naruko: "Bye!" she says, waving as he leaves and pleased that she made her first friend.

Timeskip

Y/N then arrives at one of the training grounds, only to see that it was occupied by a girl who looked slightly younger than him, who was throwing kunai at a target. She had black hair and onyx eyes and had the Uchiha Clan symbol on the back of her t-shirt. Seeing this, Y/N decided he should go to a different training ground instead.

???: "Wait." the girl says, turning around. "What is someone like you doing here?"

Y/N: "Me? Just passing through."

???: "It doesn't seem like it."

Y/N: "I don't answer questions to anyone I don't know the name of."

Sasuki: "My name is Sasuki Uchiha. Now, I'll ask again, why are you here?" 

Y/N: "Well, if you must know, I'm going to be a shinobi." 

Sasuki: "Ha! You?! A shinobi?! Don't make me laugh!" 

Y/N: "Oh yeah! Watch this!"

Y/N then starts to form a few hand signs, completely forgetting what his mother had told him earlier in the morning, due to being insulted.

Y/N: "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" he shouts, finishing the hand signs and shooting a rather large fireball out of his mouth. Sasuki was extremely shocked and extremely  confused by the fact that a male could preform jutsu.

Sasuki: "How did you do that?!" 

Y/N: "I don't even know how, I just can." 

Sasuki: "That's incredible!" 

Y/N: "I know, right?" 

Sasuki: "Well anyway, I gotta go. Maybe you can show me what else you can do tomorrow? And I'll show you what I can do. Sound fair?" 

Y/N: "Yeah, sure."

Sasuki then walks and only now does Y/N realise that he shouldn't have done that.

Timeskip - With Sasuki

Sasuki had arrived in the Uchiha Compound and was currently entering her house.

Sasuki: "I'm home!"

Mikoto: "How sweetie, how was your day?"

Sasuki: "It was good. I meet this boy who could do jutsu."

Mikoto: "Oh haha, very funny."

Sasuki: "No, I'm being serious. He made a fireball and everything!" 

Mikoto: "Sure he did, sweetie. Sure he did."