Ch.2:Invitation from Deruzogedo

Anos (PoV)

A month has passed since I reincarnated.

I’ve spent the time looking into the world that is now two thousand years further on.

It seems the magical arts have degenerated to a much lower level than I thought.

Human’s don’t seem to know about reincarnation magic at all.

It was a rather common magic in the age of myths that I had lived in.

For high ranking magic users, reincarnating was not unusual,
however, in the present times that age has been called the era of magic.Reincarnation magic does not seem to be known in the present age.

I can talk from birth and have magical talent.not to mention my sister is the same as me our parents Gusta and Isabella have interpreted it that we're just a very smart babies.

Growth is considered an advanced magic in the present era but it is still generally known about.

Oh well. If the existence of reincarnation is not acknowledged I guess it can’t be helped.

The most surprising thing though was that I reincarnated as a human.

***

Rimuru (POV)

After I reincarnated to This world I learned a loot during This Past Month,I learned that This world had some similarities to the Cardinal world and this world had gone True multiple changes from the past.

And that different race battle for Supremacy to Manny Manny years that is called The Age of Myth.

Currently I'm Laying on my bead Mom and Dad Sims to stop thinking what happened during Our Birth and my Brother well yah his Some times weird.

We had a few Sparing together and we always ended in a Tied with 20wins - 20wins 15draws it's kinda annoying but also fun

Then I Detect a presence using my Universal Sense,I open the window on my room and an owl landed.

It’s a letter of invitation from the demon king academy Deruzogedo.

“Demon king academy?……….”

[Answer Deruzogedo is the name of the castle of the demon king]

(Thanks Ciel)

***

Anos (Pov)

Should I go then?

This chaos generation of the Demon.

I want to see my descendants with my own eyes.

“I have received your invitation.”

“We are looking forward to seeing you. You who has inherited the talents of the founder.”

With that, the owl flew off.I’ve decided.To Strike while the iron is hot. I’ll go to Deruzogedo. It’ll be inconvenient with this body though.

I use the growth magic. My body was wrapped in light and grew up to the age of 16.This should do.Leaving my room I head to the front door.

It’s midnight now. Because both
my parents are asleep I won’t have any issue leaving.

Or so I thought as I placed my hand on the door handle.

“Nii-san!?” I hear my sister's voice from behind.

Crap, did you get up? Moreover, in this form, she won’t understand that it’s me.

"Don't worry about your form Nii San"she said it so casual

"Why do I had a feeling that you will Copy what I just did?"