Ch 13: Birth of a new Goddess

Currently, we see Rimuru together with Anos, Misha, And Sasha in front of the entrance of Delsgade to Do a Practical Exam.

***

"So You are saying that once we are inside we will find the scepter And we will get Full Marks on this test?" I ask My Brother who seems to be confident about his idea

"Rimuru is right and How are we Supposed to Find that Scepter?" Sasha Asks as I looked At her and then looked at Anos

"You both don't Have to worry This is my Castle and I know every Room That is in here" Anos Said

"Well If you say so Then let us Enter," I said, and Anos Lead the way, while Misha, Sasha, and I followed him.

This Castle was really something it is covered by Magic Power and even though it's been more than 2000 years It still looked amazing.

I wonder if I would be able to build A Castle like this.

[If Master Want I could make one for you]

'Stop It Ciel Stop Reading my Mind'

[Heehhh]

Anyways We Continue to walk And Stumbled to a dead end Misha And Sasha Ask if we are lost but Anos said that This was A Secret Entrance.

Which it is Since I have been able to see through it using Universal Perception.

After that, I wanted to follow them but I Heard a Voice inside my head.

'Follow the light' Is what it said

I looked around and saw a Black and Purple light leading to one of the places of the Palace.

"You guys Go ahead I Have something to do," I said to My Brother and Sasha, and Misha.

"You're Hungry aren't you?" Asks by my Brother

"Ehhh I ahh Yeah I am," I said while I feel my face Turned Red.

Why does he have to say that I'm Hungry I mean Doesn't he knows that asking a Girl about food Is...wait what am I saying I'm a Man.

[You're A Girl Right now master]

'shut it, Ciel'

"Anyways I'll See you guys later," I said as I wave at them and left.

***

After Rimuru And Anos Separate ways Rimuru Imidiatly Followed the Black and Purple light and Rimuru was Lead to A Wide Area.

"I don't think This is Part of the Castle," Rimuru said

As she said that The Room Imidiatly Became Dark and the floor that Rimuru was standing on disappeared and The Surroundings were that of the Void, A Few moments later a Huge Golden Light emerge out of Nowhere.

Its Size was Bigger Than the Size of Saturn and Came out of it was a Dragon Large enough to cover the entire Galaxy With its wings.

The dragon then Looked at Rimuru and spoke.

"You are Rimuru Tempest correct?"

"Yes"

"You might already know me but my name is Veldanava I have seen this Future and decided that this moment is the right time to choose you as My successor," The Dragon said

{A/N: Yes Rimuru here is not the Supreme Deity Rimuru He was only able to Travel the world Due to The Void God Azathoth's subs skill}

"What do you mean you want me to be your Successor?" Rimuru asks

Then Veldanava Explained to her that He had been watching Everything that had happened to the world And All the Possible Future that might take place.

He also explains The reason why he Doesn't want to Return and that being Without his beloved Lucia Leaving has no meaning for him.