Ch 20: True Master Craftsman

---This Chapter is Written by Void-King---

_______

Anos's sword starts glowing with a radiant light, mesmerizing everyone with the gradient light it generates.

Especially the royals, who couldn't believe that a mixed-blood possessed a demon sword. However, unbeknownst to them, the sword Anos wielded wasn't a demon sword or a holy sword.

The sword is named Orion, the sword that harnesses the power of both creation and destruction. It is a sword with the capability to destroy all dangers lurking within the world, and its sole purpose is to be of use to Rimuru's family and protect them from all potential threats.

This sword is so powerful that even the gods would be unable to wield it. If someone were to try wielding it without a connection to Rimuru or Anos, the sword itself would destroy their source and erase them from all of reality.

***

Kurt looked at my sword with a worried expression, but he didn't let it show since it would affect the status of a royal.

"Do you intend to fight with that sword?" Kurt said to me.

"What's wrong with it?"

"By all appearances, it doesn't seem to be a demon sword. I don't feel like fighting against an opponent who's only using a block of metal."

He's still being arrogant after he saw that my sword is not ordinary.

"Fumu. A block of metal, you say? How about this then?"

I let the sword's magic power out, and the people around could feel the density of its magic power. Even Kurt was unable to hide his surprise.

I also draw a magic formation on top of the Orion and cast Arms Strengthening <Adeshin>. Orion wears my enormous magic power and emits a chaotic glow like a demon sword from the age of myths.

"How about this? Does it still feel like a block of metal to you?"

The tournament doesn't allow magic that can harm your opponent, but <Adeshin> is an exception. When using demon swords, it's common sense to use this magic because your power adds to the sword's power and increases its sharpness. Although I don't need to add my magic power to it since it's already too strong for a tournament like this, but hey, it's not bad to show off a little.

"Before the first game starts, the organizers of the tournament have an announcement," the owl flying overhead states.

"There have been changes to the tournament rules, but they were not communicated in time, so I will inform you here. In this tournament, <Adeshin> and other similar magics have been banned. It is also forbidden to attack in any other way other than by your own sword."

As the owl was speaking, 16 men wearing official robes appeared around the stage.

"The watchmen will be closely examining the match. Severe penalties will be imposed on anyone violating the rules. Depending on the circumstances, you may even be disqualified."

I see. So that's how it is. As long as I am banned from using <Adeshin>, they think that my sword will be unable to break through Kurt's magic barrier and will break.

Sorry to disappoint, but my sword is strong enough to ignore a low-level barrier such as this. Although I'm disappointed in this kind of rule, I think even if I bring out Venuzdonoa, they will find a way to ban it.

***

"This isn't fair," Rimuru said with an angry expression while sitting next to Isabella.

"I agree, the officials are abusing their power to bend the rules of the tournament," Misa said while also sitting next to Rimuru.