Ch 9: Magic power measurement

“The practical exam is complete. Rimuru Tempest and Anos Voldigod has passed. Please move on to the mirror room.” The owl’s voice calls down from the sky.

After confirming that the barrier has gone the two retrace their steps to the entrance where they came in. Because of the action of the two brothers who started everything The school Official decided to let both Anos and Rimuru passed without saying anything.

But before Rimuru and Anos can exit the Arena someone scream.

“Aaaaaah….waiiiiiiit……..it hurts……it hurts…..it hurts…….kill….kill……”

“Oops. I forgot about you.”Anos said While looking at the zombiefaid Zepes

Anos then use resurrection Magic <Ingaru> to undo his zombie state and bring Liorg back as well.

“Good grief. You actually killed each other. You became a zombie and lost all reason. For a Brothers You’re both are a troublesome pair.”Rimuru said to the two Brothers who are at the ground

Liorg and Zepes watch The two like they want to say something but nothing comes out of their mouth.guess they don’t have a valid argument.

“See you. Come again when you get stronger. I’ll play with you anytime.”With that, Anos walk out of the arena.

"Next Time Know your opponent first before trying anything funny,Still both of you are welcome to Challenge me Or my Brother"Rimuru said while walking and waving Her hand.

Liorg just Stay still and said the word

“…..Never again………monsters…….”

The voice reached Rimuru and Anos ears from behind but decided to ignore them.

After That the owl instructed them to move to the mirror room.

It’s a room with a great number of full-length large mirrors installed in it.

As The Two Enter they saw that There’s already a number of Demon in there. About a 100. All of the are Presumably, all people who have passed the practical exam.

As they move they saw that there’s a familiar face.

“Yo Misha.”Anos said

"Hello Misha-chan"Rimuru said to the Girl who was Standing

The girl turns around with her long platinum blonde hair shaking gently.

After The Girl turned around She Look at at the two Figure that are walking Towards her the first to Speek Was Anos

“Although you said you were not good at fighting you seem to have broken through the practical test.”

“…..By chance……”Misha Reply with her usual Way of speaking

(So she says that but it would be impossible to beat 5 people by chance. Unexpectedly, she might be more powerful than Zepes and Liorg.)Rimuru said to her self

“By the way, what’s happening now?”Rimuru ask

Rimuru got the vague feeling that this was explained but she wasn’t interested so she didn’t listen.the same goes for Anos who doesn't seem to be interested.

“If you pass the practical exam you are admitted. All that’s left is magic power measurement and an aptitude test.”said by Mishia

“Then all these people are our classmates?”Rimuru ask While looking around but everyone’s state is odd. Nobody will make eye contact with her.

"Hmm They seems Afraid!The moment I meet their eyes they look away as if frightened."said by Anos who are also Looking at the other People in the room.

“What’s this? Why is everyone so shy?”Rimuru said