Ch 5: Common sense

Anos Pov

I saw my Sister(Rimuru) on the audience seat 'Looks like she already finish her test' as i turn around to leave but a voice calls out from behind.

“…..Wait…..bastard……”

Zepes tries to unsteadily get up but his body is too wounded so he crawls on the ground.

“You can be saved if you get treated immediately. Give up.”

“Ha. To inherit the blood of the founder but not being able to deliver the finishing blow to an enemy………. to think such a thing is to bring disgrace to this demon king tribe…….”

Does the demon king tribe mean they inherited the blood of the demon king?

I didn’t inherit any skills though since I’m the founder.

“Stop talking so much. You’ll die.”

“Kill me.”

“Hmmm. A small fry like you is not worth killing.”

What’s his problem?

“Ha! You can’t do it, can you? Then you fail. Try to make me give up if you can. Even if I die, I won’t give up!!”

I can make him give up if I order him to but….

“I know what you’re thinking. You’ll use compulsion magic on me. That’s fine. Try it. I won’t give up!! Haahaahaa….fuhahahahah!! Gah!”

I stamp on Zepes’ head pushing his face into the stone floor.

“Yare yare. You’re too full of yourself. Such an odd sense of superiority you’ve got.”

He did say one interesting thing though.

“If I don’t use compulsion magic I can’t make you give up was it?”

“………Ha……..it’s true……….you piece of shit………!”

Even with me standing on his head Zepes is still talking big.

“Hmm. You’re pretty amusing. Very well. It’s my victory if I make you give up without using compulsion magic and you win if I cant.”

“Haaa? You sure? You sure do talk big. Even if I die I won’t give up!”

I blink my eyes and invoke the magic contract <Zekt>

If I can make Zepes give up without using compulsion I win and if not he wins is written down.

***

Rimuru's POV

As I Finish my test I headed to the arena whare I sense Anos Aura As I enter I saw a lot of people wearing black uniforms with a line of read.

(If I'm not mistaken this guy's are the so called Direct descendants of the Demon King)

[Master is Correct!]

(Ohh aren't I smart Ceil)

[Nope You're just imagining it]

(What that answer again...oh well)

After I cut my thoughts Acceleration I look at the center of the arena there I saw Anos and the guy on the Entrance gate His all bloody And laying on the ground

My Brother Look at me for a moment before he attempt to leave the arena but he got stop by his opponent

Then he turn around to the guys and The had a conversation I heard about a Thing about Contract Zekt

(Hey Ciel what is that Zekt that they are saying?)

[Answer  Zekt is aContract  that is absolute. The contract is signed with the users magic power.that  It is impossible to change the contract without the concent of the two parties.]