Ch 18: A Sword Like no Other

---This Chapter is Written by Void-King---

_______

Currently, Anos and Rimuru are in their class, listening to their teacher's lecture, and waiting for the class period to end.

Not long after the class ends, Anos plans to ask Rimuru where she has been going. Ever since Anos announced that he was chosen to participate in the Magic Sword Tournament, Rimuru has been disappearing every time the class hour ends.

"Sis, where are you going?" Anos asks.

"Ahh... It's a secret... Anyway, I'm going to be late, so I have to go. See you at home," Rimuru said as she runs off, while waving goodbye.

Anos only waves back, Then he remembers his Meeting with Melheis.

***

Anos and Melheis discuss the Magic Sword Tournament and the reason why he was chosen to participate. They also talk about the Fake Demon King, Avos Dilhevia.

Melheis suggests that the Royals might be responsible for Anos being chosen and that they might try to employ some tricks to get rid of him. There is also a chance that Avos Dilhevia is behind all of this.

As they continue their conversation, Melheis seems unaware of Rimuru's existence. However, Anos feels that something fishy is going on because Rimuru was also chosen to participate but declined the offer.

***

Anos snaps out of his thoughts and decides to head home.

All he knows is that someone is after him and his sister. He promises himself that if he finds out who is trying to get their hands on him and his sister, he will annihilate them from the face of the planet.

He swears upon his name as the Demon King of Tyranny.

"I wonder what's for Dinner"

***

Meanwhile, Rimuru found herself in a dense forest, tightly gripping the Adamantine Sword crafted by her father, Gusta.

"This place should be safe, as no one can see me here. Ciel, teleport me to the Star Palace," she commanded.

[As you wish, Master,] Ciel replied.

After teleporting to the Star Palace, Rimuru headed towards the blacksmith area located north of the palace.

Once she Arrived she saw the Celestial furnace and head in front of it.

"Let's start forging Orion," she declared, igniting the Celestial furnace and getting to work.

Orion was the name of the sword she aimed to create, a blade crafted by the Star Goddess using the Adamantine Sword forged by her father, Gusta as a Base for a new Cosmic Sword.

***

In a place beyond the mortal realm, a cosmic being known as Rimuru Tempest stood in front of her magnificent forge.

The forge itself was a spectacle to behold, with streams of starlight flowing through the room, illuminating the cosmic surroundings. Rimuru, with her radiant aura and ethereal form, possessed the power to shape reality itself.

In front of Rimuru lay a raw chunk of Crystal infused with nihilistic and stardust energy, a material that cannot be found in any realm.

Because this special material is created by Rimuru herself.

Rimuru's eyes gleamed with anticipation as she extended her hand towards the Crystal, and as she did, the cosmic energy around her responded, forming a pair of celestial gloves on her hands.