Yeh duriya 😭

Hii guys know thoda late hogya sorry. But I hope u don't find it bore...

Ignore mistakes no editing 🙏

Karan pov..

As I saw his msg on her phone... That was a normal chat and at I end I also saw that she warned him to not call her again... But.. I can't digested that she is talking to him... I m not person who stops her to talk to boys... Bs I m just possessive about her..this is not tolerable to me... I don't I think that is her nature she doesn't keep grudges and all.. She doesn't want to keep hatered for anyone.. ..even if he is her ex.. She told me once... But clearly i can't tolerate this... When she keep her hand on my cheek to Calm me..
This is first time in my life that someone become successful to calm me when a strom grows in inside... I just ask her to leave... But my heart doesn't wants her to leave... I want her to stay with me.. I have to fight with her... But she leave ...she doesn't want to fight with me  make me understand....that this is not true... I stand up from my bed go into my kitchen and. Take out a. Chilled beer... And drink it in one go

He was sitting in couch and smiling... After remembering her memories... He was scratching his hairs... His head is hurting then his eyes  filled with tears and lips curved into a beautiful smile..

Flashback ***************

Karan - teju y kyaa kr rhi ho...

Are aap baitho to....

She was sitting on chair and insisting him to sit down on floor...

Karan - mujhe kaam krne do teju...

Teju - haa to Kaun mnaa kr rha h baith jao..

Karan - tujhse koi nhi jeet skta..

Teju - to aap muujhse competition Krte kyu h m kh rhi hu baitho...

Karan - Achaa baba le...

He sit in between her legs his back was facing him and put laptop in his lap...

Teju take oil from side bowl and apply it on his hairs..

His eyes become moist and lips turned into a smile... That how this girl knows I m having a headache.... He close his eyes.. And spread his legs and crossed them....

Teju - are u feeling good?? 

Karan - nooo...

Teju scratch his hairs

Karan - aaaaa... Kyaa kr rhi h

Teju -  btao how are u feeling..

Karan - amazing... Ur hands have magic..

Teju - thank u I know... Well why don't u tell me that u have a headache..

Karan - bcoz.. I don't know that ur hands has this magic.... He said by pulling her by her hand to himself he fall on his shoulder near his neck crook...

Teju blushed  "" ab pta Chl gya "

Karan - haa Jii Bilkul...

Pyar - Ek ehsasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें