moh moh k dhaage ❤

Teju pov..

At noon I m on my bed due to my period cramps I take half leave from my office.. When my phone ringed ...i don't want to take it but at last  I decided so I saw it is of Karan my sad face turned into a most happiest face in world ...i pick the call it was a video call... As I pick it I saw him in front of me... I think that he wants to talk to me.. But then he speak " vo dii ask me to call u... So dii let's talk to her she is on call " and give phone to. Dii luv kush and jiju... My face again become sad...

Teju - hii Dii how r u??

Dii - don't talk. To me why didn't u come with him??

Teju - vo dii actually I m busy sorry...

Dii - OK.. But tell. Me one thing why u are looking so dull and weak..

Teju - nothing dii... Aisa Kuch nhi h I m. Fine...

We both chit chat for sometime and she again give phone to Karan... We both saw each other we have hundred words to say.. But both of us don't let them come out and cut the call together.he is happy without me playing with kids... Yesterday he puts most of function pics know which he is looking fine he is happy without me ... A Tear fall from my eyes... Today there is no one in my home I am all alone...

Karan pov...

I m playing with kids when dii called.. " Karan plz call Teju this. Two morons dischargeed my phone I want to talk to her " she said... How can I call her If she didn't pick. It up what i say to dii... " kha kho gya call lga. " she said... I take out my phone from my pocket and called teju she didn't pick in one ring as I was about to cut the call she pick it up... I know she must be thinking I m calling her to talk to her but believe me I want to but I can't or I am. Not able to.. I forwarded phone to dii ...they chit chat for sometime but dii say she is looking weak... Yes's I also saw. This. She. Is looking dull and so weak...i m sure this girl is not taking proper meal... At 1 HR we have to leave for rishikesh...

At evening...

We reached home dii jiju kids and me... Dii jiju kids at home and I am at my office.. When my phone ringed it is of teju bhabhi.... Why is she calling me ..is all fine... I pick thi.call.before I could speak she speak with panting " Karan are u at ur home "
I replied "yes's bhabhi " she said " so can u go to our house bcoz teju is not picking up our calls from past 2hrs and some neighbour is knocking door but she is not opening u have spare key of her room balcony I remember she once. Told me.. Plz can u go " I suddenly get up from my chair take my car keys and take lift and go in parking " and said " Bhabhi don't worry I m. Going... OK be calm " I m saying her to be calm I myself is so hyper I m unable to drive car.....i m. Driving as fast as possible. To reach her house ....i reach at her house back gate and once I rememeber she told me "agr kbhi m. Nhi hu or. Aap yha aajao to keys yha rhti h... Under this flower pot OK.. Directly go to my room.. "" I found keys there and reached his. Balcony. Open the.gate but she is. Not. There in her room... Room was all messy like always I search In washroom no one is there ....i search. In all room in 1.floor.she.is not there I ran to ground floor... When I was going to living room... But I saw someone leg behind the fridge in kitchen... I Ran into kitchen ....and. front scenario shocked me ....she is lying on. Floor her phone is on. Her hand ....i immediately put her head on my lap.... And. Patting her cheeks "teju... Teju get up plz get up... Plzz don't do this to me "but she is not Speaking .... I immediately take out my phone from my pocket and call my frnd he is a doctor....  He said he is. Coming in ten minutes... I lift her in my arms and take her to her room... And indicate her neighbour to go back she is fine.... I was looking her face... Which is looking dull weak... Tears traces on her cheeks.... I sit beside her on bed.. Take. Her. Hand. On. My hand .....why are u so stubborn... U always make me angry ....first u get fine them I scold u for ur this behaviour ..  I m adoring her... When door bell rings I opened the door and take her to teju room.

Pyar - Ek ehsasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें