Main yhaan hu ❤❤

Teju pov...

Shopkeeper give the dress to me.... I looked when dii called me and ask did u take the dress I nodded in yes she pay the bill.... I am cursing Karan for choosing such a expensive dress dii must be thinking this... We all come back to home and sat on dinning table...

When luv kush run to us... And ask about there pizza we give them pizza .....mumma come with water and sat with us.... Everyone was showing dresses and everything... I m sitting silent bcoz I don't know how mum will react after knowing the price.....

Bhaabhi - teju show ur dress... I know it must be special

I blushed and take the package open the zip and open the dress.... Every one was wowwwwww... After looking it...

Mumma come and touch the dress and then look to me.... And then saw the price tag I bite my lips and closed my eyes...

Mumma  - 35000....teju u  mad or what... Itni expensive dress.... Are u out if ur mind...

Bhabhi - umm... Shi h... Benefit of choosing a billionaire....she said this silently..

Mumma - ur alliance is not yet fixed teju we don't know ur decision we are allowing u too talk to him or meet him u are taking advantage now... How could u do this...

My eyes teared up after listening to mumma.. And Bhabhi was taunting actually jealousy this is the reason I m denying him to choose this dress... I put the dress there and go to my room and closed the door....

Dii - why are u scolding her aunty...

Mumma - this is not right beta..
Their alliance is not fixed yet..

Dii - aunty alliance is fixed or not...but she is like my small sister to me I never difference In her Karan and luv kush...

Mumma - but... We can't support it naa... We have nothing to give u such expensive gifts dresses...

Dii - aunty we didn't demand anything ..if this alliance fixed... Only u have to be present with her. ...we don't need a piece of cloth from u... U are give us daughter that is enough for us...

Mumma - but she have to understand naa...

Dii - I know she is not taking this Karan will force her she was a independent girl and me Karan  have proud in her...

Mumma - hmm she is....okk..

I was crying on my room when my phone ranged... And my eyes went in display Karan... First I was not picking it up bcoz I m angry... He didn't listen to me.. But I picked it...

On-call

Karan - teju ....

Teju - hmm...

Karan - plz wear that gown and send me pic...

Teju  - hmm

Karan - y kya hmm hmm lga rkha h.. Bolo..

She started crying and sobbing..

Pyar - Ek ehsasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें