Baatein kuch unkahi si ♥️

Author pov ...

Karan was sitting royally on couch ...and teju was standing with Swati she knows very well that she did mistake ....

Omi take the kids inside ... Karan said

Mamu..we want....luv kush said

Inside ....Karan shouts ...

Luv kush start crying and stick to her mother

Karan behave urself they are kids ..... Swati said loudly ...

Baby u go in room mumma is coming okk...she said kissing there cheeks ...

Mami pas...they said while crying..

Hmm okk..go to ur mami room and sleep okk ....pradeep said

Omi take them to teju room and come back

Karan stands and look everyone ...

Bua and step mother ...who has no idea what is going to happen with them ....and then Swati and pradeep who is unknown to this whole matter ...and at last to his sweet little wifey ,..whose tears on the corner of her eyes which can be fall anytime ....

So he decided to ask her first ...he turn his shoes towards her and stand in front of her ....

She was only looking down fidgeting her fingers....she just want to hug him ....but she couldn't ..

He wipe her lone tear from his thumb...

Why did u come home early ...without informing anyone ...and that too in cab...he ask softly ....

He is angry so angry on her but he didn't want to shouts ...and he is upset more that angry bcoz she doenst come to him and went home and crying ...

Look to me...he ordered

She look to him ....but intensity rage in his eyes can't tolerate by her eyes ...

Why...he ask again

Baby tell Naa what happen why u came like that ...achaa mujhe bta do...i m ur elder sister ...dont saw him vo kuch nhi khega ...tell me .....Swati saidb

Bua and step mom shruti was gulping her throat they are scared of Karan

She immediately her and said..." Dii i have headache so i came "

Liee....Karan shouts

What would she u stop it....u know how much tired she is ....u are angry on her bcoz she came home bcoz of tired Ness ....Swati shouts teju was in her arms ...

Bcoz she is lying ....ask.ur beloved mother and aunt why she came home ....Karan said looking towards them

Hum...Hume kya ptaa ....uske apne drame h ...humne kuch nhi kiya ... She have so much tantrums saw Swati she leave her own reception like this ...thats why I m saying u don't bring middle class bahu....

Aaaaaa.....she shoutes in pain as Karan hold her throat in a tight grip

Today i willl not leave ....u bitch ...Karan said

Pyar - Ek ehsasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें