ang Laga de 🔥

Two couple was standing on window one who was dolled up in beautiful lehenga jwellery looking like a newly bride seeing the moon ....or we can say moon was seeing her ...and other one whose hands is snaked around her waist is seeing her just like  he seeing his moon ....

He hold her and make her sit on front of dressing table .....both were looking each other through mirror ....only this mirror can show there true love ....

He slowly unpinned her dupatta from her head and through in on near by couch and kiss above her head ....

And slowly open her maangteeka ....he felt proud happy and satisfied when he saw vermillion on her hairline ....and kiss above her hairline ...

She was only looking him through mirror ...

Then he make her stand and open her second dupatta. Which is scrapped around her lehenga ....and throw on near by couch ...

Now she was only in lehenga and blouse in front of him ....

He saw her like this before also ,but today she is his wife ....today everything is change

He again make her sit down ....and start opening the pins of her bun

She was seeing him that how slowly and carefully he is taking out pins that it will not harm her ...

A relief come in her body when he  let her fall down on her back ....

He hide his face in her hair ...feeling the softness silkness and fragnance ....and she was only looking down on floor

She look to him when he slowly put her hairs on her right shoulder .....

And her eyelids again start seeing on floor when he kiss her left shoulder ....

His eyes went on his backless blouse which is revealing her white milky skin ...he is waiting to show his art on her back ...

He slowly opened her both necklace and put on dressing table .....

Her mind  shifted to door when it knocked ....

Again knock....

Karan turn towards door....

Ruko...she said slowly and take her dupatta from couch and wrapped it around her ....vaise she is not visible from door ...but she can't take risk ...

Sorry Bhai for disturbing ...this was left ,.bye ...she said go ..

Karan smile looking two glass of milk in tray ....

He kept the tray on nightstand near bed and hold the hem of her dupatta caresss her cheeks with his palm ...

She carefully rest her cheek on his hand with closed eyes and rubbing it

And remove her left earings and bite it and then turn to right side taking out right earring and bite right ear lobe little taking out a light moan from her she hold his biceps in reflex

He hold her face and do what he want to do when he first saw her lips painted in a red colour ....he put his lips on her ....and take his one hand on her back and open the Dori in one Swift and hold her nape with one hand ....

Her one hand reach to his hairs and other to his biceps .,.

It is impossible for her to match his pace but he is trying ....

Then another knock on door disturb them but Karan was too busy in exploring her upper lip that he doesn't want to listen the voice of door

Teju start pushing his chest to inform him that someone is on door ....

Pyar - Ek ehsasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें